Gone are the days where players had to find a bingo hall to play this fun and interactive game. With online bingo, American players can enjoy the game from the comfort of their own homes or on-the-go with mobile. It seems like a lot of people around the world prefer to play bingo online – 85% of bingo players play online.
We at River Nile Casino have created this comprehensive guide on bingo. It’s to help players navigate all the online bingo platforms out there. Stick with our list and you’ll have an awesome experience.
Top Free Online Bingo Games in USA
|CASINO NAME||USER RATING||WELCOME BONUS||PLAY CASINO|
100% Up To$5000 Deposit Bonus
100% Up To$6000 & 200 free spins
100% Up To$4,000 & 150 free spins
100% Up To$2,000 & 120 free spins
100% Up To$4,000 & 120 free spins
100% Up To100% MatchBonus
100% Up To$777 Deposit Bonus
Online Bingo Variations
There are four major versions of bingo which we’ll take a look at:
- North American Version: also known as 75-ball bingo, this version has 75 figures and a game card with 5×5 playing lines. This is the most popular version here and it’s quite fast.
- UK Version: this online bingo variation has 90 balls and the card has 9×3 playing lines. The game moves in three stages – one line, two lines, and full house.
- 30 Ball Bingo: also, a faster version of online bingo, it has a 3×3 card and players need to fill in their whole card to call bingo.
- 80 Ball Bingo: a modern cross game that’s very different from other bingo variations. The card has a 4×4 structure and players use it in multiple ways to win.
How to Play Bingo Online
Players will first receive bingo cards with five columns and five squares each. Each square has a number, aside from the one in the centre which is known as a free space. On the cards, there’s B-I-N-G-O across the top.
- B covers numbers 1 to 15
- I covers numbers 16 to 30
- N covers 31 to 45
- G covers numbers 46 to 60
- O covers 61 to 75
The caller, or computer, will randomly generate the numbers being read out. If the number is on your card, mark it. After that, the first player to complete the number pattern wins.
Play Bingo Online: Tips and Strategies
Keep these in mind when playing bingo online:
- Look for a reputable online casino to play at. Our list of recommended casinos has been vetted by our team of experts for excellence.
- Set a limit to the amount of cash you’re going to spend.
- Lastly, play when there are a few other players online. This increases your chances of winning.
A Brief History of Bingo
Historians believe the first game of bingo was created in 1530 in Italy. It then travelled to France in the early 1770s where it was known as Le Lotto and it was played by the upper classes of French society. When it reached the United States 200 years later in 1929, it was known as Beano and eventually bingo. This is the term players shout when they win.
For more on other top casino games:
Additionally, you can read our free casino games guide for more tips and strategies.