Which Slot Machines Pay the Best?
Recently updated on July 27th, 2021
Everyone is looking for a life-changing win in 2021, which is why they ask, “Which slot machines pay the best?” After all, there’s no point in playing in the little leagues when there’s a high-scoring team waiting in the big leagues.
The best paying slots feature a 95% or return-to-player (RTP) percentage and medium volatility at licensed online casinos. In other words, they pay a lot and regularly have higher wins for your troubles. However, you are not guaranteed winnings on any slot, and you will need to play for a while to recoup any losses.
How to Find High Return Slots
When you’re looking for the best games to play and win, you’ll need a head start. We’ve got a few tips to help you discover the best ways to get a payout on slots:
- Find the Highest RTP: software providers post the winning odds for every slot released. These odds won’t guarantee wins every time, but you’ll get a fair estimate and an idea of what you’re in for.
- Scan Player Forums: websites like Reddit are a good place to find real-time reviews on the latest games. Players like to post their experiences and wins, plus some handy tips and tricks.
- Use Casino Comparison Sites: this is the fastest way to find online slots with the best payouts because websites like ours have done the legwork. You’ll discover everything you need to know about the game and the casino offering it.
- Research Game Studios: look into the different game developers to find the ones with the best RTP on every game released. You’ll start noticing patterns in the RTP, reviews, and the looseness of the games offered.
- Avoid Badly Reviewed Slots: on the other side of tip #4, note the infamous games that don’t payout. When you know which slots are a bad idea, you can avoid them and aim for the good picks.
So, Which Slot Machines Pay the Best?
While it may be tempting to play network progressive jackpot slots, your chances of winning are lower than you’d expect. These games are highly volatile and likely to only payout once in a blue moon.
Even if you bet the max and have enough funds to get a few wins in, you’ll walk away with higher losses. That’s why we recommend aiming for progressive jackpot games that aren’t on a network. Yes, the grand prize is smaller, but you can still win hundreds of thousands of dollars.
|Rank||Game Logo||Slot||Provider||Return to Player|
|1||The Catfather||Pragmatic Play||98,10%|
|2||Cosmic Quest 2||Rival||98,00%|
|4||Good Girl, Bad Girl||Betsoft||97,79%|
|5||Who Spun It||Pragmatic Play||97,79%|
|7||At the Copa||Betsoft||97,42%|
|9||Gold Train||Pragmatic Play||97,16%|
|10||Caishen’s Gold||Pragmatic Play||97,08%|
|11||Pixie Wings||Pragmatic Play||96,67%|
|12||Mighty Kong||Pragmatic Play||96,64%|
|13||Dwarven Gold||Pragmatic Play||96,64%|
|14||Great Reef||Pragmatic Play||96,64%|
|15||Aladdin’s Treasure||Pragmatic Play||96,58%|
|16||Magic Journey||Pragmatic Play||96,54%|
|17||Lady Godiva||Pragmatic Play||96,54%|
How to Get a Pay Out
Once you’ve played the best paying slot machines, you’ll need a banking method to cash out. The winning combination is a quick and low fee method that you can rely on. These are our favorite secure payment services for quick payouts:
- Bitcoin and Cryptos: 24-48 hours
- Credit Cards: 1-3 business days
- Bank Transfers: 3-5 business days
Where to Play High Paying Slots
Here at River Nile Casino, we have an updated list of casinos that we like winning at. Placements are temporary, and we might change our minds after a few weeks. But if you’re deciding on which slot machines pay the best, then they’re all worth a shot when you take these bonus codes.