Play Online Keno Real Money
If you enjoy games of chance then online keno games are for you. Similar to the lotto and bingo; keno involves drawing random numbers and relating the numbers to those selected by the gambler.
Conversely, the casino game can be traced to China in the age of the Han Dynasty when it was used to fund the Great Wall of China multiple times. Keno has survived more than 3000 years and remains a beloved game by gamblers across the globe.
With Keno, players are required to pick several numbers on a ticket. To win, you have to match the numbers that you have selected to those that are drawn.
To learn more about keno online, reasons to play this great game, keno rules, and tips. Plus, a list of top casinos to play keno – so keep reading for our experts’ advice!
Best Online Keno for Real Money Casinos
- 500% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300%Match Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300% Up To$6000 & 25 free spins
- 100% Up To$5500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up Bonus
- 400% Up To$5000 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300%Match Sign-up Bonus
- 100% Up To$4000+120 free spinsT&Cs Apply
Online Keno Free – How to Play
Playing keno for real money is straightforward, especially if you’ve played other lottery games in the past. No matter which type you choose to play at keno casinos, you can follow these steps:
- Choose a keno game from the list offered (casinos offer at least five options).
- Select any number between 1 and 80 for your keno ticket, or use “Quick Pick.”
- Decide on your stake for each draw and ticket you want to play.
- Then, choose how many games you want to play online.
- Lastly, click on play and wait for the winning numbers to get drawn.
Online Keno Rules
The rules of keno online are simple to understand. The aim of the game is to mark off all the spots on your card, keno grid, in the fastest time. Keno doesn’t fall into the category of casino games that require skills like poker.
What you need to know before you play real money keno online is that there are standard rules for every game, such as:
- There will always be a keno “board” with 80 numbers that you can mark on your card by choosing 15 for the draw.
- Every keno game has a paytable that must be clearly visible to tell you how much you can win for the numbers you “hit.”
- In online games, the random number generator (RNG) will draw 20 numbers from the pool, and you need to match as many as you can.
- Finally, the speed of the game is up to you, since you don’t have to wait for other players.
Winning Online Keno Strategy
When you’re looking for keno strategies, you need to be careful about which sites you trust because there are a lot of scams out there. Generally, we recommend extreme caution because online keno is impossible to predict, and wins are not guaranteed.
Still, you can play multi-race cards or take odds on more matches if you want to win a bit more. This is the best strategy multiple experts have agreed on for playing the game.
Keno Online Real Money: Tips
As with all other tips for playing online casino games, these will not guarantee a win but rather improve your chances of winning. Below are our expert tips that we recommend you implement:
- Play for free before you play for real money.
- Second, find a casino that has a great maximum payout.
- Choose an online casino with a fantastic welcome bonus.
- Fourth, don’t select too many numbers.
- Always consider the odds.
- Never stick to the same numbers all the time.
- Use multi-race cards.
- Place your bets wisely.
- Lastly, manage your bankroll by placing smaller bets.
Online Keno Betting – Odds and Payouts
Online keno is pretty easy to play, as mentioned earlier the game is similar to playing lotto and bingo. In fact, the gameplay is based heavily on live keno.
With the only significant difference is that gamblers play by themselves rather than against each other. Also, the house edge in keno online is theoretically 25% to 40%; this will vary from casino to casino though.
That being said, these are the general odds of winning keno online with multiple picks at a casino site:
Online Keno Terms
All or Nothing
Buying a single online keno ticket that will payout if you get all 20 numbers, but if you don’t get them all, you lose your bet.
Part of the machine used to draw numbers in the game, where the ball is sucked from the cage with a vacuum, and the caller then removes it to call the number.
A name for the cage where the keno balls spin before they’re drawn, this randomizes the draw.
The person manning the keno machine who reads out the winning numbers for each draw.
When you get a hit on a number, it’s called a catch or “catching a number.”
Like “all or nothing,” this refers to a match on all 20 numbers drawn and called. Unlike all or nothing, this applies to all players in the round.
When you play keno, you can choose to bet on getting no matches/catches, which has better odds in the long-term.
When you buy a ticket, you can place multiple bets on it to increase your odds of winning.
What makes keno fun is that you can play it for free and not place a bet on the tickets.
These are the same as bingo balls and are used for keno drawings.
Every number (1-80) that’s used in the game for each draw from the bubble.
Back in the olden days, this was another name for keno when the numbers represented a horse in a race.
Typically, this is a ticket with no side wagers used in live and online keno games.
This is a card with two or more sets of numbers that get played simultaneously.
When you cash in a multiple bet or multi-game ticket before all play concludes.
Keno Online FAQs
Yes, many casino sites now offer keno as a 100% wagering requirement for bonuses.
These days, you can play keno at online and land-based casinos for real money.
Unfortunately, there’s no way to win every time because the outcomes are randomly generated.
By buying multiple ticks and picking multiple possible number matches, you can increase your odds.
Most experts recommend picking at least five lines on a ticket to get the best chance of winning.
When playing for real money, you need to match at least ten numbers from the draw to win.
These are the predicted odds of you winning, so casinos will calculate your payout according to the statistics with the house edge added in.
Yes, and it’s really straightforward: buy five tickets at least worth $5 each.
Keno tickets cost between $1 and $20 each in most drawings.
To get a payout, simply visit the payment methods page and select a withdrawal with the amount you want.