Online Bingo Sites for Real Money – Best Bingo Online Games
As one of the most popular lottery games, bingo online is a must if you enjoy winning a lot and being social. Since online bingo games are played on multiple cards with hundreds of outcomes, it’s also exciting.
If you want to learn more, we’ve compiled this guide to online bingo and included our top online casinos, bonuses, free bingo games, and everything else you need to know.
Online Bingo Casinos
- 500% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300%Match Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300% Up To$6000 & 25 free spins
- 100% Up To$5500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up Bonus
- 400% Up To$5000 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300%Match Sign-up Bonus
- 100% Up To$4000+120 free spinsT&Cs Apply
How to Play Bingo Online
Playing bingo online is pretty simple if you understand how it works. The cards have columns and rows with several squares in a grid-like pattern. Every single square has a number on it.
The word “BINGO” printed out boldly on each card above the column. The game then proceeds as follows:
- A caller calls out numbers, but online RNG software will generate numbers.
- The player must mark down numbers on their card as they are being generated.
- The first player to mark numbers in a pattern decided before the beginning of the game wins. The pattern could be a single or multiple rows and columns or the entire board.
Players will first receive bingo cards with five columns and five squares each. Each square has a number, aside from the one in the center, which is known as free space. On the cards, there’s B-I-N-G-O across the top.
- B covers numbers 1 to 15
- I covers numbers 16 to 30
- N covers 31 to 45
- G covers numbers 46 to 60
- O covers 61 to 75
The caller, or computer, will randomly generate the numbers being readout. If the number is on your card, mark it. After that, the first player to complete the number pattern after the bingo calls wins.
Types of Bingo
There are four major versions of bingo which we’ll take a look at:
- North American Version: also known as 75 ball bingo, this version has 75 figures and a game card with 5×5 playing lines. This is the most popular version here, and it’s quite fast.
- UK Version: this online bingo variation has 90 balls, and the card has 9×3 playing lines. The game moves in three stages – one line, two lines, and a full house.
- 30 Ball Bingo: also, a faster version of the game, it has a 3×3 card, and players need to fill in their whole card to call bingo.
- 80 Ball Bingo: a modern cross-game that’s very different from other bingo variations. The card has a 4×4 structure and players use it in multiple ways to win.
Play Bingo Online: Tips and Strategies
Online bingo may be a game of chance, and there is virtually no way to predict what numbers could appear. Still, there are a few things players can keep in mind to boost their chances of winning:
- Be careful when calculating the odds.
- Make a budget and don’t exceed it.
- Read up on the rules of Bingo.
- The best time to play is when there are fewer players in the bingo lobby, as this means a higher chance of drawing a winning card.
- Look for a reputable website to play at like Cafe Casino.
- Set a limit to the amount of cash you’re going to spend.
- Lastly, play when there are a few other players online. This increases your chances of winning.
Evolution of Bingo
Historians believe the first game of bingo was created in 1530 in Italy. It then traveled to France in the early 1770s, where it was known as Le Lotto, and the upper classes of French society played it. When it reached the United States 200 years later in 1929, it was known as Beano and eventually bingo. This is the term players shout when they win.
Historically, bingo was used as a way to raise funds for charity. Since originating in Atlanta, Georgia. The game grew in popularity during the 1940s when it moved to New York. The game used to be held in halls by Churches and charity organizations.
These days Bingo games are also found in casinos. Bingo was one of the biggest fundraisers for LGBT movements in the 1990s and has even developed a variation called “Drag Bingo” or “Drag Queen Bingo”.
Land-based bingo Halls are the original homes for Bingo players. However, to keep up with the ever-changing times, we have witnessed bingo move from the traditional setting of being hosted in church halls. To the online environment, players can now access online bingo at any time of the day from anywhere.
Online Bingo FAQs
We’ve found that the best bingo games is an 80-ball variant because there’s more chance to win.
By playing multiple cards, you can increase the pot and your wins easily.
Of course, there are many free games at online gambling sites.
No, providing that you’re playing at licensed and regulated sites with regularly audited games.
In theory, a live bingo game could be rigged, but that’s not possible online.
Yes, but only at legal casinos or bingo rooms like Cafe Casino.
Of course, you can, just make sure you’re buying the $5 or more cards and many of them.
No numbers come up regularly in bingo because it’s statistically impossible.