Casinos that Accept Bitcoin – Best Bitcoin Casino List
Bitcoin casino is now an accepted banking method at casinos on the Internet. There are even some really great no deposit Bitcoin casino sites you can explore. Bitcoin has taken the world by storm and become a genuine currency accepted by numerous business, including online gambling sites in America.
Now, as Bitcoin is becoming a more accepted banking method at casinos, it has become a little more difficult to make sure you’re choosing the right casino. Our best Bitcoin casino guide will give you everything you need to know about using Bitcoin for gambling.
When it comes to finding casino accepting Bitcoin, it can be a difficult task, especially when you want to make sure if they are legit or not. With our recommenced list, you’ll be playing at the best biggest online casinos. Find no deposit and free spin Bitcoin casino.
Best Bitcoin Casinos Reviewed
- 500% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300%Match Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300% Up To$6000 & 25 free spins
- 100% Up To$5500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up Bonus
- 400% Up To$5000 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300%Match Sign-up Bonus
- 100% Up To$4000+120 free spinsT&Cs Apply
- 300% Up To$3000 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
What is Bitcoin?
Many people still don’t fully understand what Bitcoin is, and with good reason. It is not an easy concept to fully comprehend. The official definition would be that it is a decentralized virtual currency. In plain English, this means that it is a currency that doesn’t actually exist in the real world and is not controlled by a central bank.
Over the years, the value has exploded. In 2017, the value increased by 2200% and at one point, a single coin was valued at over $15,000. However, the value has decreased significantly since the highs in 2017. For most of 2018, it was valued at around $6,000, with plenty of fluctuations.
How to Use Bitcoin Casinos
Bitcoin casino works exactly the same way as any other gambling sites. Players need to deposit funds into their account, and then play the casino games. The difference here is that you aren’t funding your accounts with dollars.
To use casino Bitcoin online, players will need to sign up for a Bitcoin Wallet. This is where you store your cryptocurrency before you trade it through the blockchain technology.
Once this is done, you’ll need to purchase Bitcoins. This can be done from friends, or from a Bitcoin exchange.
Alternatively, you can mine it with a PC, but that’s a different story. Once the Bitcoins are purchased and transferred to your wallet, you simply need to deposit funds into your casino account. You’ll select the Bitcoin option from the casino deposit page.
How to Choose a Bitcoin Casino
Choosing the best Bitcoin casino follows the same basic guidelines as choosing any other casino site. There are several important factors that must be considered before you sign up. Alternatively, you can simply choose one of our recommended casinos, as we have already examined the casino closely and recommended it when we were satisfied. Below are the important criteria we look at.
- Safety – Before recommending a Bitcoin casino we make 100% sure it is safe for players to gamble at. This includes making sure it’s licensed and regulated, uses appropriate security measures for transactions, and keeps player details secure.
- Selection of Games – A good game selection is imperative to the makings of a good Bitcoin casino. There needs to be a wide variety of casino slots, video poker, tabletop, and live dealer games. And gambling games that need to be fair and audited by third-parties.
- Bonus – Any casino needs a great real money bonus to stand out from the crowd and attract American players. This is another aspect we consider, paying attention to the size of the bonus. As well as the terms and conditions. Also, look for a Bitcoin casino no deposit bonus and free bonus to help you extend your online casino Bitcoin bankroll.
- Fast Payouts – No one wants to wait months for their winnings. For us to recommend a casino, it needs to payout quickly.
- Customer Support – Great customer support is non-negotiable these days. Players need to be able to get hold of the support team staff 24/7. The top Bitcoin casino sites have dedicated toll-free line, live chat, and support email.
Benefits of Using Virtual Currency
So, by now we’re sure you are wondering, why you should even consider using Bitcoin? What is the benefit of crypto over regular cash? Well, in truth, there are actually a few benefits that players enjoy. For starters, some casinos offer a slightly lower house edge for Bitcoin players than traditional web-based casinos.
In addition to this, banking times tend to be quicker, and players can deposit and withdraw using it. Players can also enjoy Bitcoin casino free spins, a specialized bonus for those using the banking method. Lastly, there is anonymity.
When using this payment method, you are completely anonymous. This is great for those players who do not want to divulge any personal details to an Internet casino.
Check out these guides on other casino banking options:
- Deposit Methods
- Withdrawal Methods
- American Express
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Wire Transfer
Bitcoin Casinos FAQs
Are Bitcoin casinos safe?
They are as safe as any other casino site out there, so if you do your research and choose a reputable website, you are perfectly safe.
How do I get Bitcoin?
In order to get some, you’ll either need to buy from someone or mine them yourself. Mining is a very slow process that needs specialized computer equipment. The easiest route is to buy them from someone you know, or an exchange.
Do all casino sites accept Bitcoin?
No, not all of them do, so you will need to make sure that your favorite site is a casino accepting Bitcoin before signing up.
How quick are the transactions?
It should provide quicker transactions than traditional banking methods in the world, especially with withdrawals. Most casinos require a few days or even weeks to get your money to you. But with the cryptocurrency, it should be almost instant.
Is it more expensive to gamble with virtual currency?
No, it shouldn’t be, because casinos will keep their service fees very low, while the transaction fees at the exchanges will also be small.