A casino bonus is an incentive that online gambling sites use to get players to sign up for their services. Ultimately, casino bonuses provide players with extra funds for their bankroll. If players use rewards properly, they have the potential to increase a game session by several hours. In addition, they also provide players with greater opportunity to win big real money prizes. These deals set online casinos apart from land-based casinos – you’ll probably won’t find a casino in Vegas giving you free money!
There are loads of great casino bonus codes available for the top US casino sites. Below, we provide our players with the definitive online casino bonus guide! It’s got all you need to know about these great offers. Including the different types available and an explanation on the terms attached to them. As well as a summary on whether they are worth it or not.
Best Sites with Casino Bonuses
These are the US gambling sites with the best online casino bonuses. American gamblers are sure to be playing for hours with these great deals:
US Online Casino Bonus Types
While there are many different types of casino online bonus offers, we have found that the following tend to be the most commonly offered at US casinos:
- Match Bonus – this is the most common type of gambling casino online bonus. When players make a deposit, the casino matches it by a certain percentage and up to a predetermined amount. Some of the best deals effectively double your funds.
- Welcome Bonus – most players will be familiar with these deals as they are offered to new players right after signing up. Generally, these are some of the best casino deposit bonus offers available at a site. Offers usually comprise of cash and free spins.
- No Deposit Bonus – these are probably the most sought-after casino bonuses. The casino gives players a small amount of cash to play games for real money just for signing up. There are a load of strings that come with these deals though.
- Free Spins Bonus – as the name already implies, these deals provide players with free spins to play select slot games. Free spins are often come with welcome bonus deals too.
- Cashback Bonus – these American casino bonus offers are slightly different to those already described. Players make a deposit and are reimbursed a certain percentage of it if they go bust.
- Loyalty Bonus – casinos love it when players keep using their site for all their gambling needs. Thus, they reward loyal gamblers with loyalty bonuses. These deals often include the best internet casino bonus match rates and good free spin deals.
- VIP Bonus – a variation of the loyalty bonus. These deals gift high roller players with amazing prizes that even extend outside of the casino, such as bottles of champagne, cars and expensive holidays through programs.
Casino Bonus Codes Wagering Requirements
It is important to note that casino bonuses don’t exactly come with no strings attached. In order to make sure that they don’t go bankrupt, casinos do have promotional terms and conditions on all their bonuses. These are known as wagering requirements. Basically, these requirements state that a player will need to wager the bonus amount a certain number of times before they can withdraw their winnings.
So, Are Casino Bonuses Worth It?
We like to think that they are. The thing is that if American players use casino bonuses properly, they should act in extending a game session by several hours. This is in addition to giving you extra chances of winning real money prizes. We’re constantly searching to find sites with the best casino bonuses for our players, so that we can feature them here for our players. Thus, keep visiting River Nile Casino to keep informed about all the latest casino bonus deals.