How to Claim & Clear Sign-Up Bonuses
A sign-up bonus is the first reward new players receive from casinos. This promotion is a nice welcome to the site that will help gamblers enjoy the games. As such, it’s hard to choose which casino and bonus to claim. So, the team at River Nile Casino have rated and reviewed the types of welcome bonuses available at online casinos.
These promotions may look too good to be true, but they’re worth it. Just follow our tips, and you’ll be ready to claim the best casino welcome bonus possible.
Before we get started, it’s important to note that all promotions at online casinos have terms and conditions. These will impact how much you have to spend to get a payout and how you’ll be able to claim it.
Most casino free welcome bonus offers will also be subject to limits. For example, you’ll have to play certain games to play through. Additionally, some payment methods won’t be accepted either.
Top Welcome Bonus Casino Sites
- 500% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300%Match Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300% Up To$6000 & 25 free spins
- 100% Up To$5500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up Bonus
- 400% Up To$5000 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300%Match Sign-up Bonus
- 100% Up To$4000+120 free spinsT&Cs Apply
- 300% Up To$3000 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
Best Casino Signup Bonuses
- How to Claim & Clear Offers
- Compare Casino Sites
- Best Bonuses
- What is it?
- Types of Bonuses
- How to Claim
- Wagering Requirements & Other Terms
- Cash Out Your Promotion
- Pros & Cons
- Top 10 Free Promotions
- Tips & Tricks
- More Casino Promotions
What is a casino welcome bonus?
In short, this is a promotion aimed at getting new players to sign up by offering free cash and spins on select slots. Generally, casinos will offer a deposit match up to 100% for the first sign-up bonus. After that, you might be able to claim more offers that are part of the promotion.
Types of Casino Sign-Up Bonuses
Claiming a welcome bonus is fairly simple, but which one could you get? Well, the most common sign-up bonus package will usually be one of the following:
- Welcome Deposit Bonus– this type of bonus will match your first deposit up to a certain amount. Most casinos will offer from 50% in matches. This means that your bankroll will add up to: deposit amount + % match bonus = final amount. I.e. $20 + $10 = $30.
- Free Spins Welcome Bonus – at certain gambling sites, American players will receive a few free spins on a selected slot after claiming a welcome bonus. Generally, this will start at ten spins.
- Free Welcome Bonus No Deposit– while it may be rare, some casinos do offer players credits before they claim a deposit bonus. This promotion can be claimed after creating an account. Then, gamblers will receive a few credits to test out on the games for a set time. Anything won during that time will be added to the account.
How to Claim
Claiming welcome bonuses is easy, and we’ve outlined the general steps below.
1. Sign Up for a Casino Account
Firstly, you’ll need to open an account and verify your identity for legal purposes. You’ll need to have scanned copies of your identity document, proof of address, and any other documents the casino asks for. Once the casino team confirms verification, you can go to step two,
2. Use the Promo Code (If Offered)
Our recommended sites usually offer bonus codes to new players to claim the promos. You can copy the code on the promotions page and paste it in.
3. Make A Deposit
Copy your deposit bonus codes, make a deposit, and paste it into the required field. Ensure that you meet the minimum deposit amount when you make your first payment.
4. Play Real Money Games
Once your deposit and bonus match appear in your account, it’s time to play some games. We highly recommend starting with slots, because they usually count 100% towards clearing the offer terms.
5. Cashout With a Safe Banking Option
When you’ve met the promotional terms and conditions by playing through your bonus and deposit amounts, it’s time to cash out. Ensure that you pick a trustworthy service and that you have cash left over for any fees in the account because they aren’t taken off your withdrawal.
Clearing Sign-Up Promotions – Wagering Requirements & Other Terms
Without fail, you’ll need to follow policies set out by the casino for bonuses. And this includes how much you can claim, how many times you need to wager the full amount, and which games apply. So, before creating an account, we highly recommend reading through the conditions and taking notes. Because many casinos have steep rules.
Here’s an example of how to clear a welcome bonus:
Let’s start with the deposit match. Every advertised offer will have a match that averages 100%. Then, look at the match, we’ll take an average of $1000 and a minimum deposit of $25. After that, you’ll probably have to wager the combined amount 30 times.
So, if you take the full amount, you’ll work it out like this:
- $1000 deposit added to the $1000 cap = $2000. Then wager it 30 times, which works out to $60 000 in wagers.
- If you decide to deposit the minimum of $25 and get $25 free, you’ll have $50 that you need to wager 30 times. So, $50 multiplied by 30 is $1500 in bets.
- With that in mind, you also need to bet consistently, so you can’t jump from $1 bets to $10 in one go. This is standard for playthrough requirements and legally binding.
Of course, there’s a time limit for how long you can keep the bonus and it will be voided if you don’t meet them.
Cash Out Your Promotion
When you’re confident that you met the wagering/playthrough conditions, you can proceed to the withdrawal paged and follow these steps:
- Select your banking option from the list.
- Follow the instructions for the amounts.
- Check the fees and then hit “confirm” to start the process.
- Wait for the payment to process, you should know within 72 hours.
- Double-check your bank’s processing times and wait for your money.
Pros & Cons of Using Sign-Up Bonuses
If you’re still on the fence about these offers, here are our expert pros and cons to consider.
Benefits of Sign-Up Offers
- You can play new games.
- You’ll get free money for gameplay.
- And there might be free spins.
Drawbacks of Welcome Bonuses
- Playing through the bonus can get tiring.
- Table games don’t count 100%.
- Payouts might get tricky if you aren’t careful.
Top 10 Free Sign Up Bonus Casino Sites
While we recommend any of the sites we list, these are our favorites because they have the best offers and terms for new players. So, check out our top 10 welcome bonus casinos to get started.
|CASINO NAME||WELCOME BONUS||BONUS CODE||PLAY CASINO|
100%Unlimited Match& 55 Free Spins
250% Up To$8000
400% Up To$10 000
100% Up To$5000
400% Up To$4000
400% Up To$5000
300% Up To$3000
250% Up To$3000
300% Up To$3000
250% Up To$2500
Welcome Bonus Tips & Tricks
While many casino sites advertise a sign-up bonus, the fine print can catch unwary players. To ensure that you get the most out of your extra cash, you’ll need to look at the terms. Most of our listed sites put the terms under the promotion on their sign-up bonus page. If the terms are not on the page, go to the full terms for clarity. We recommend doing this before claiming anything to avoid misunderstandings.
If you read the casino reviews we list on the site; you’ll see that our reviewers outline these terms as well. So, you’ll always know what to expect when we recommend a casino welcome bonus. Try to keep in mind that there will be wagering/playthrough requirements for the bonus, too.
More Casino Promotions
Check out our other guides if you need more information: