Best Online Casinos USA – Top 10 Online Casino List
RiverNileCasino.com features the best online casinos USA, that have been reviewed and rated by expert players. On our site, we only feature online casinos real money that accept players from the United States. We’re dedicated to reviewing online casinos for US players to provide you with the top 10 websites. We can guarantee that there are hundreds of online casino games, including online slots, alongside table games like poker, blackjack, roulette, video poker, and craps. No gaming experience is complete without mobile casinos, and at these recommended websites, you can gamble online from any device. Playing online has never been easier at these USA online casinos, where you can claim exclusive casino bonuses using safe and secure banking options. So, you can make a deposit and withdrawal at online casinos that accept PayPal, Bitcoin, Visa, Mastercard, and Wire Transfers with peace of mind. In our recommendations for online casinos that actually payout, you’ll find advice on how to pick a site, which bonus codes to claim, and which games are worth a spin. We’ll also walk you through our best tips for claiming and clearing deposit bonuses, how to sign up, and how to cash out. Read more
Compare Online Casinos Real Money USA
- 500% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300%Match Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300% Up To$6000 & 25 free spins
- 100% Up To$5500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up Bonus
- 400% Up To$5000 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300%Match Sign-up Bonus
- 100% Up To$4000+120 free spinsT&Cs Apply
- 300% Up To$3000 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
Best USA Online Casino Games
Online Casinos for US Players
Before we recommend the highest-rated online casinos for US players, we like to tear them apart in our review process. We first verify if the casino is safe and secure, and then we check what they have to offer.
Here’s what we focus on:
Online Casino Games Real Money
As the main draw of gambling, games need to be the most up-to-date and exciting for regular players as well as high rollers. Therefore, we expect the games to be top-notch with high-quality features and the biggest jackpots possible.
Moreover, they should be optimized for gambling on any device as the most cutting-edge casino games for real money. But first, here are our top 10 online casino games by house edge:
- Blackjack– starting at 1%
- Baccarat– starting at 1.09%
- Roulette– starting at 2.7%
- Craps– starting at 1.41%
- Three Card Poker– starting at 3.37%
- Slots– starting at 2.5% – 15%
- Caribbean Stud Poker– starting at 5.2%
- PaiGow Poker– starting at 2.84%
- Video Poker– starting at 0.46%
- Keno– starting at 5%
Before you start playing, we recommend trying out these real money casino games in demo mode first. After all, there are so many games to choose from and there’s nothing wrong with free cash.
The most popular Internet games in the world also have the biggest jackpots, so slot machines online will always be available. Every casino has thousands on offer, in many formats and with unique features with an average return-to-player percentage of 95-96%.
Nothing beats the excitement of a hand of Blackjack, so there will be a lot of variants to enjoy. You may know that the point of Blackjack is to reach 21 without going over. Most versions of the game follow this rule, but some have upped the ante. Read our guides to find out more.
Testing your Poker face should be accessible online at casinos, and every variant is offered. Most casinos host both live Poker rooms and individual poker games for you. Since there are so many versions, it’ll be weeks before you can get through them all. Isn’t that exciting?
Online Roulette Games
A quick spin of the wheel and making hedged bets can’t be beaten at casino gaming sites. What makes Roulette online games so great is the fact that there’s an opportunity to win back your bet on every spin. Read our guides for the most useful strategies for winning real money Roulette games.
Live Dealer Games
While virtual titles are all well and good, live casino games up the ante by allowing you to play against other people. These live dealer titles focus on table games like European Roulette, Atlantic City Blackjack, and Live Casino Hold’Em, which are staples at real-life gambling venues. So, try these real money casino games when you find the right fit.
For the most part, online lotteries will depend on the size of your bet and how many tickets are played. Then it’s up to Lady Luck whether or not you’ll win these games. Hundreds of gamblers try to win state lotteries every year, and the National Lottery is a popular choice. Why not buy an online lottery ticket and get started?
If you’re looking for fast-paced table games with simple rules, Baccarat is a great choice. Our favorite part of this game is the odds of winning and how frequent the payouts are. In Baccarat, you try to reach a total of nine at a casino online.
However, going over this total will not end the game like Blackjack. For example, having a total of seventeen will actually be seven because cards over ten count as zero.
Online gamblers love to test the odds with craps, and we can’t blame them for loving these games. As one of the oldest games, Craps is also the simplest to learn. Moreover, the house edge is nothing to sneeze at, since it’s so low for you.
Online Sic Bo
Online operators offer Sic Bo games to you. Much like craps, this dice game has plenty of bets and many possible outcomes because it uses three dice. If you’re interested in learning how to play, we’ve got some excellent guides in-store.
How to Get an Online Casino Real Money Account
When you’ve chosen between safe online casinos, and decided on your favorite, it’s time to open an account. To start the account registration, have every document on hand. This includes digital copies of your identity card or passport, proof of residence, and a photo ID.
These will be used in the step-by-step process below:
- Open up the casino signup window and click on the direct link to the registration screen.
- Fill in the sign-up form for the site in full. You will need to provide your username, address, date of birth, and choose a password.
- When you’ve clicked continue, you will be able to access the casino. However, you will still need to verify your account.
- If you have digital copies of your documents as required. Or email them to the casino.
- Once the casino has confirmed that they received the documents, you can finally make a deposit and get a bonus.
- Then, open up the banking page and select your option, then set it up for the casino.
- Make a deposit and wait for your funds. It will take a few minutes.
- With that done, it is time to claim that welcome bonus and get playing.
Top 10 Online Casinos that Actually Payout
According to our expert reviewers, these are particularly good. Whether or not they had an app, these top 10 online casinos USA still provided a great experience on any platform. In effect, they’ve got it all, and we love them.
- BoVegas: Best for Bonuses
- Lincoln: Top Free Games
- Lucky Red: Most Suited for Roulette Players
- Aladdin’s Gold: Top-Rated for Live Gaming
- Planet7: Greatest Jackpot Slots & Free Spins
- Raging Bull: Most Reliable Support
- Liberty Slots: Fastest Withdrawals
- Club World: Highly Recommended RTG Titles
- Old Havana: Highest Jackpots
- Slots of Vegas: Optimized for Bitcoin Deposits
Online Casinos No Deposit
Online casinos no deposit bonus should always have great offers for new players. That’s why we’ve listed have a bonus worth at least $500 for any new player. Depending on the required initial bonus deposit, this is pretty generous.
Before accepting any casino bonus, we recommend reading the promotional policies and conditions carefully.
Example: How to Clear Bonuses
Then, we recommend taking the minimum deposit amount in the match because you’ll have to play through more than that to cash out.
For example, if you get a deposit match of 100% up to $500.
- If you deposit theaverage minimum of $20, you’ll have $40. Still, if you deposit $100, you’ll have $200 to spend at the casino.
- To “clear” the bonus, you’ll have to play through it on selected slots and table games. So, if you took the minimum up to $40, you’ll need to play through it for an average of 30 times.
- Which means that you have to bet $1200 to cash out. If you took the maximum of $100, you’d have to wager $3000 to claim any payouts.
Bonus Weighting System
Typically, web-based operators use a weighting system like this:
- Keno: 80%
- Table games: 20%
- Video poker: 10%
So, to clear the offer, you’ll be better off playing slots until the welcome bonus is played through.
How to Deposit – Real Money Options
Playing at an online casino for real money will require one thing: payment methods. So, how do you pick just one casino banking option? Well, at most of our listed websites, you can choose to make your deposits and withdrawals with any of these methods. Still, please keep in mind that these are the most common banking options.
However, they can vary between top online casino sites and sportsbooks. On that note, our top casino sites will be able to support more banking methods for you.
- Wire Transfers
An important side note for withdrawals is to check payout times. Most offers will list the pending times and banking options, even at online casinos that accept PayPal.
How to Cashout: Expert Tips for Instant Payouts
At some point, you’ll have to cash out money. While it can be a little complex for first-timers, we’ve narrowed things down into a few simple steps:
- Open the banking page and choose a withdrawal method from the list of options.
- Click on the option and follow the instructions from the casino with their specified amounts.
- During the withdrawal process, you’ll need to choose an amount. Ensure that this isn’t higher than the casino limit.
- Confirm the amount on the casino withdrawal method. Every casino has a pending time to double-check the information you’ve provided and that you’ve followed their rules. This can take up to 72 hours if they’re having a busy day.
- When the withdrawal is confirmed, double-check your banking option’s processing times for your payout.
Real Online Casino Apps and Sites
In 2020, mobile casinos need to offer their services on any mobile device. This includes desktop computers run by Windows, Linux, or Mac OS. Since 3.5 billion people use smartphones globally, we expect casinos to be available on mobile.
Additionally, we expect online mobile casinos to be supported and optimized for gaming on desktops, laptops, mobile devices, etc. More so, there should be mobile-supported apps (where possible) for iPhone and Android-friendly mobile casino apps or sites on these smart devices:
Casino Apps for Android
- Huawei – before 2019
Apple Mobile Gambling Apps
Laptop & Desktop Support
- Mac OS
Online Casino Software
All of our top picks offer games from a variety of software providers. While it might seem a little odd, this is actually benefitting online players. After all, the days of single software online casinos are long gone.
Nowadays, gamblers want endless entertainment, and gambling sites need to provide it. Here are our top software providers:
- iSoftbet – as one of the newest additions to casinos online in the global market, iSoftbet has a lot to prove. Luckily, they already have hundreds of games to play.
- Betsoft – is known for their bespoke 3D style, making their games a breath of fresh air for frequent gamblers.
- Arrow’s Edge – again, this is a newer addition to the market, but the provider has some new takes on old classics that make it worthwhile.
- Playtech – wherever you go, you’ll find Playtech games at Internet casinos. These games range from retro themes to all-new thematic adventures.
- RealTime Gaming (RTG) – RTG is one of the oldest game providers on the web, which means that their game library is extensive.
- Rival Gaming – this is another new casino software creator, but they’ve made a massive impact on the quality of slots.
Where is USA Online Gambling Legal?
Finding an online casino USA legal is straightforward if you live in more progressive states. While Nevada is considered the most liberal, there’s only a single site offering casino games: WSOP NV. Meanwhile, New Jersey has legalized every format possible. So, here’s where it’s legalized:
- NJ online casino
- PA online casino
- NJ online sports betting
- PA online sports betting
- West Virginia sports betting
- Indiana sports betting
- Nevada legal gambling
- California online gambling
Where to Go for Help
For many people, gambling is more about fun than making money. However, some people can get carried away and might need help. That’s not to say that they are out of control, it just means that they might need a break. If you, or someone you care about, need professional advice, contact the organizations below.
- National Council on Problem Gambling – (1-800) 522-4700
- Problem Gambling CA – (1-866) 531-2600
- SAMHSA – (1-800) 487-4889
Alternatively, many web programs can block websites for a short time. Of course, these need to be used with discretion. All sites are also required to provide self-exclusion services to players. And, to exclude these players from promotional emails.
So, opt-in on your favorite website to exclude temporarily. Permanent exclusions can also be made for registered gamblers because they use identification documents to sign up.
Online Casino FAQs
What is the best online casino?
Our experts all agree that Bovegas online casino is the best destination for any play style and bankroll. But it depends on what you’re looking for, so if you love slots, then choose slot-centered sites. If Poker is more your thing, try an online Poker room with other gamblers.
Is it safe to play online casino games?
Yes, as long as you do so at a reputable and safe online casino with the most popular iGaming software providers powering them. These real money online casino gambling sites have licensed games from trusted software providers using Random Number Generators (RNGs). Necessarily, these are truly fair and random games, so you won’t run into trouble.
Can you win money on US online casinos?
Yes, if you play carefully and watch your budget. Occasionally, you’ll have a losing streak at even the best casinos on the Internet. We always recommend closing the real money online casino before you lose too much.
What online casino game has the best payout?
In most cases, online casino slots have the best payout percentage when you play on the web. Only the best American sites will offer the cream of every crop: progressive jackpot slots.
What has the best odds of winning at a casino?
Usually slots have the best odds for wins, but table games like Blackjack and Roulette also have their perks. It all depends on what casino game you enjoy.
Are online casino slots legal?
Well, yes, as long as you play for free in your state, they are perfectly legal. You will need to refer to local laws if you’d like to play at real money online casinos.
What is the easiest game to win at an online casino?
The easiest casino game to win is one you feel comfortable playing. For some online casino players, this means playing slots. For others, its table games like Poker, Roulette or Blackjack. It all depends on skill, knowledge, and comfort.
How much can you win at a casino?
In the biggest progressive jackpot games, placing the maximum bet pays out the most into the thousands. However, in games like Poker, it depends on how well you bluff and how good your hand is. The recommended online casinos for USA players will usually offer live table games as well as one-on-one versions between a virtual dealer and a player.
What is the best bet in an online casino?
Hedging your bets will usually work out better than placing one. To clarify, placing multiple small bets on card games or selecting more pay lines on casino slots will work better than simply betting and hoping for the biggest match.
Facts About the United States
- President: Donald Trump.
- Official Country Name: United States of America.
- Population: 324, 057, 300.
- National Capital: Washington, D.C.
- Area: 3 794 083.054 square miles.
- Major Mountain Ranges: the Appalachian Mountains and the Rocky Mountains.
- Major Rivers: Missouri River, Mississippi River, and Colorado River.
- Languages: English and Spanish, both unofficially.
- Currency: US dollar.