RiverNileCasino.com features the best online casinos USA, where players can enjoy their favorite games. We have the best online casino reviews and ratings for sites that have a wide selection of the most popular online casino games, such as online slots, Poker, Blackjack, Roulette, Video Poker, and Craps. Moreover, US online casino players can claim bonuses and discover local casinos.
What’s more, you can find a full list of online casinos that are guaranteed to be safe, secure, and the best at what they do. More so, there are plenty of tips & tricks on our site to help you refine your skills at new online casinos.
Comparing Online Casinos for US Players
|CASINO NAME||WELCOME BONUS||PAYOUT||PLAY CASINO|
100% Up To$4500 Bonus
400% Up To$5000 Bonus
300% Up To$6000 & 25 free spins
100% Up To$4,000 & 150 free spins
100% Up To$4,000 & 120 free spins
100% Up To$5000 Bonus
100% Up To$2000 & 120 free spins
175% Up To$1750 Bonus
Credible Online Casino Reviews
Before we recommend the best online casinos for players, we like to tear them apart and get down to the basics. Many of the factors we check will verify the casino first, then what they offer. So, we recommend checking these aspects of online casinos first.
Here’s what we cover:
- Whether or not the site is secured.
- If the casino is licensed and regulated.
- How helpful their player support team is.
- Exactly how many casino games are available.
- How to claim and clear bonuses.
- How fast the payouts are.
Check all Security Encryptions and Certificates
As our first step, we like to ensure that a casino site is safe by checking their encryptions. To do this, we look in the browser search bar for a small lock icon. If this is green, we click on the icon to check for a valid security certificate and verify the safe status.
With players across the globe spending a combined $94 billion, web casinos have to keep any information secure, including banking methods.
Look for Relevant License Certificate & Privacy Policies
At times, casino sites can be less legitimate than what they appear. That’s why we check their terms to ensure they’re operating legally and openly. Then we check their licenses and the terms of their regulators for legal online casinos. After all, signing up to an online casino for real money will require providing legal documents, and players need to be protected.
Contact Player Support to See How it Works
Then we check for player support. In 2020, players should be able to use the Live Chat feature on every page for the site. Ideally, we like to ensure that it offers email and phone call options for players.
Check the Casino Games Library
As the most important draw of the site, all online casino gaming titles should be available to play. This means that software providers should be licensed to offer games to players. These games should also be easy to access by download or instant play for real money players.
Look for the Highest Bonus Promotions
If there are enough games, we look at the sign-up deposit bonus as well as the promotional terms and conditions. This is to ensure that the wagering requirement matches up to the deposit terms. If either is too high, we tend not to rate the website as highly. Another key aspect is added bonuses like free spins and free chips offered to players regularly.
Search the Banking Page for Fast Payout Times
After that, we like to check the payout speeds and terms. A reputable online casino should offer banking options that payout real cash in a timely fashion. This includes credit cards, Bitcoin and eWallets for you to choose from.
How to Get a Casino Account
When you’ve chosen between safe online casinos, and decided on your favorite, it’s time to open an account. To start the account registration, have every document on hand. This includes digital copies of your identity card or passport, proof of residence, and a photo ID.
These will be used in the step-by-step process below:
- Open up the casino signup window and click on the direct link to the registration screen.
- Fill in the sign-up form for the online casino site in full. You will need to provide your username, address, date of birth, and choose a password.
- When you’ve clicked continue, you will be able to access the casino. However, you will still need to verify your account.
- If you have digital copies of your documents as required. Or email them to the casino.
- Once the casino has confirmed that they received the documents, you can finally make a deposit and get a bonus.
- Then, open up the banking page and select your option, then set it up for the casino.
- Make a deposit and wait for your funds. It will take a few minutes.
- With that done, it’s time to claim that welcome bonus and get playing.
Top 10 Online Casinos
If you’ve been wondering if our list of online casinos really features the most reliable, we can guarantee it. While we may change the order once in a while, we will still consider them to be the best. That’s because we’ve really put the work in to ensure that our top ten online casinos are worthwhile.
According to our expert reviewers, these are particularly good. Whether or not they had an app, they still provided a great experience on any platform. In effect, they’ve got it all, and we love them.
- BoVegas Casino (Best for Bonuses)
- Lincoln Casino (Top Free Games)
- Lucky Red Casino (Most Suited for Roulette Players)
- Aladdin’s Gold Casino (Top-Rated for Live Gaming)
- Planet7 Casino (Greatest Jackpot Slots)
- Raging Bull Casino (Most Reliable Support)
- Liberty Slots Casino (Fastest Withdrawals)
- Club World Casino (Highly Recommended RTG Titles)
- Old Havana Casino– (Highest Jackpots)
- Slots of Vegas (Optimized for Bitcoin Deposits)
Online Casinos that Actually Payout Real Money
We promised you excellent guides, and here they are. Our team of experts has put together their experience to bring you all of our experience through tips and tricks in quick guides. We believe in helpful, easy-to-read guides full of everything you need to know about online casinos.
So, check out these guides for more information:
- Real Money Casinos
- Best Payout Casinos
- Mobile Casino Apps and Sites
- Casino Reviews
- Casino Bonuses
- Big Win Casinos
- Blacklisted Casinos
- New Online Casino Games
- Casino Banking
- Sports Betting Websites
Online Casinos Rated by Your Favorite Games
As the main draw of gambling, casino games need to be the most up-to-date and exciting for regular players as well as high rollers. Therefore, we expect casino games to be top-notch with high-quality features and the biggest jackpots possible.
Moreover, they should be optimized for gambling on any device as the most cutting-edge casino games for real money. But first, here are our top 10 online casino games by house edge:
- Blackjack – house edge starting at 1%
- Baccarat – house edge starting at 1.09%
- Roulette – house edge starting at 2.7%
- Craps – house edge starting at 1.41%
- Three Card Poker – house edge starting at 3.37%
- Slots – house edge starting at 2.5% – 15%
- Caribbean Stud Poker – house edge starting at 5.2%
- Pai Gow Poker – house edge starting at 2.84%
- Video Poker – house edge starting at 0.46%
- Keno – house edge starting at 5%
The most popular Internet games in the world also have the biggest jackpots, so slots online will always be available. Every casino has thousands on offer, in many formats and with unique features. All players need to do is click spin to start winning. Try out progressive jackpot slot games for a little extra kick, you could win real millions! After all, slot machines have an average return-to-player percentage of 95-96%.
Nothing beats the excitement of a hand of Blackjack, so there will be a lot of variants to enjoy. You may know that the point of Blackjack is to reach 21 without going over. Most versions of the game follow this rule, but some have upped the ante. Read our guides to find out more.
Testing your Poker face should be accessible online at casinos, and every variant is offered. Most casinos host both live Poker rooms and individual poker games for players. Since there are so many versions, it’ll be weeks before players get through them all. Isn’t that exciting?
Online Roulette Games
A quick spin of the wheel and making hedged bets can’t be beaten at online casino gaming sites. What makes Roulette online games so great is the fact that there’s an opportunity to win back your bet on every spin. Read our guides for the most useful strategies for winning real money Roulette games.
For the most part, online lotteries will depend on the size of your bet and how many tickets are played. Then it’s up to Lady Luck whether or not you’ll win these games. Hundreds of players try to win state lotteries every year, and the National Lottery is a popular choice. Why not buy an online lottery ticket and get started?
If you’re looking for fast-paced table games with simple rules, Baccarat is a great choice. Our favorite part of this game is the odds of winning and how frequent the payouts are. In Baccarat, players try to reach a total of nine at a casino online. However, going over this total will not end the game like Blackjack. For example, having a total of seventeen will actually be seven because cards over ten count as zero.
Online gamblers love to test the odds with craps, and we can’t blame them for loving these games. As one of the oldest games, Craps is also the simplest to learn. Moreover, the house edge is nothing to sneeze at, since it’s so low for players.
Online Sic Bo
Online operators offer Sic Bo games to players. Much like craps, this dice game has plenty of bets and many possible outcomes because it uses three dice. If you’re interested in learning how to play, we’ve got some excellent guides in-store.
More Casino Games
Pai Gow Poker
- Video Poker
First Deposit Casino Bonuses & How to Clear Them
A real money casino should always have great bonuses on offer. We’ve listed have a bonus worth at least $500 for any new player. Depending on their initial bonus deposit, this is pretty generous.
Before accepting any bonus, we advise reading the promotional terms and conditions carefully to figure out the wagering requirements and other rules.
Example: How to Clear Bonuses
Then, we recommend taking the minimum deposit amount in the match because you’ll have to play through more than that to cash out.
For example, if you get a deposit match of 100% up to $500.
- If you deposit the average minimum of $20, you’ll have $40. Still, if you deposit $100, you’ll have $200 to spend at the casino.
- In order to “clear” the bonus, you’ll have to play through it on selected slots and table games. So, if you took the minimum up to $40, you’ll need to play through it for an average of 30 times.
- Which means that you have to bet $1200 to cash out. If you took the maximum of $100, you’d have to wager $3000 to claim any payouts.
Bonus Weighting System
Typically, casinos use a weighting system like this:
- Slots: 100%
- Keno: 80%
- Table games: 20%
- Video poker: 10%
So, to clear the bonus, you’ll be better off playing slots until the welcome bonus is played through.
How to Deposit – Real Money Options
Playing at an online casino for real money will require one thing: payment methods. So, how do you pick just one casino banking option? Well, at most of our listed online casino sites, players can choose to make their deposits and withdrawals with any of these methods. Still, please keep in mind that these are the most common banking options.
However, they can vary between top online casino sites and sportsbooks. On that note, our top casino sites will be able to support more banking methods for their players.
- Wire Transfers
An important sidenote for withdrawals is to check payout times. Most online casino offers will list the pending times and banking times for each method. In our online casino reviews, we will also note if a casino has fast payouts.
How to Cashout: Expert Tips for Instant Payouts
At some point, you’ll have to cash out money. While it can be a little complex for first-timers, we’ve narrowed things down into a few simple steps. As long as you meet the promotional terms and conditions at the casino online, things will be pretty easy. Be sure to also check the other casino terms just in case, such as the withdrawal times and limits.
That being said, follow these steps:
- Open the American online casino banking page and choose a withdrawal method from the list of options.
- Click on the option and follow the instructions from the casino with their specified amounts and other pertinent steps.
- During the withdrawal process, you’ll need to choose an amount. Ensure that this isn’t higher than the casino limit.
- Confirm the amount on the casino online withdrawal method. Every casino has a pending time to double check the information you’ve provided and that you’ve followed their rules. This can go up to 72 hours if they’re having a busy day.
- When the withdrawal is confirmed, double-check your banking option’s processing times. Once the payment goes through, you can start spending your hard-earned cash.
Real Online Casino Apps
In 2020, it’s vital for mobile online casinos to offer their services on any mobile device. This includes desktop computers run by Windows, Linux, or Mac OS. Since 3.5 billion people use smartphones globally, we expect casinos to be available on mobile.
Additionally, we expect online mobile casinos to be supported and optimized for gaming on desktops, laptops, mobile devices, etc. More so, there should be mobile-supported apps (where possible) for iPhone and Android-friendly mobile casino apps or sites on these smart devices:
Casino Apps for Android
- Huawei – before 2019
Apple Mobile Gambling Apps
Laptop & Desktop Support
- Mac OS
All of our listed sites support you with amazing user experience built-in. Don’t believe us? Try visiting the top mobile casinos online topping the list above and see what we mean. They’ve got hundreds of games to play at the highest paying mobile casino sites.
Online Casino Software
All of our top picks offer games from a variety of software providers. While it might seem a little odd, this is actually benefitting online players. After all, the days of single software online casinos are long gone. Nowadays, players want endless entertainment, and gambling sites need to provide it. So, check out our top casinos online software providers first:
- iSoftbet Casinos – as one of the newest additions to casinos online in the global market, iSoftbet has a lot to prove. Luckily, they already have hundreds of games to play.
- Betsoft Casinos – is known for their bespoke 3D style, making their games a breath of fresh air for frequent players.
- Arrow’s Edge Casinos – again, this is a newer addition to the market, but the provider has some new takes on old classics that make it worthwhile.
- Playtech Casinos – wherever you go, you’ll find Playtech games at casinos online. These games range from retro themes to all-new thematic adventures.
- RealTime Gaming (RTG) Casinos – RTG is one of the oldest game providers to casinos online, which means that their game library is extensive.
- Rival Gaming Casinos – this is another new casino online software creator, but they’ve made a huge impact on the quality of US slots.
Be sure to look out for new casinos, as they’ll have the latest titles locked and loaded. That’s why we’re constantly on the hunt for the reliable casinos powered by American software providers. Brand-new casinos are also faster than their predecessors because everything’s made to be straightforward and fun from the start.
Top Tips for Casino Gambling
Whenever we review an online casino website for players, we test everything we think will affect user experience for those players. By doing this, we ensure that the casino website is up to par. At the same time, we include the generally important information in our reviews for clarity. We recommend checking regularly for any changes to the review in case they improve or not. In addition, we like to find the latest casino bonuses and update our tables accordingly.
We’ve also provided data on all games provided by top software creators to keep players informed. In this way, we hope to make things easier for players of any experience level. Moreover, we always review online casino banking options available and whether there are new ones to try. Good online casinos will have the latest of everything to keep on their gaming experience on the industry level. This is paramount for all online casinos accepting players.
Local Casinos in the United States
No local casino experience is complete without visiting some of the top local casino resorts in the country. After all, the energy of local American casinos is what makes games like Poker and Blackjack fun. Of course, the slot machines are the best part. We highly recommend that players visit at least one of these local casinos in America for the full experience of thrills and excitement for patrons.
- Mohegan Sun Casino, Uncasville, Connecticut.
- Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Pechanga Resort & Casino, Temecula, California.
- L’Auberge Casino Resort, Lake Charles, Louisiana.
- Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, Atlantic City, New Jersey.
Keep in mind that there are hundreds of top casinos, and we’ve listed our favorites for every state elsewhere. These were just the best casinos in the recommended by players. In case you were wondering, any casino listed on our website has been visited at least once.
Reputable Online Casino Sites – Online Gambling Laws
Real money online casino gambling is no longer banned on a federal level for American online casino players. However, it is slightly limited to sports betting for the moment. Most states also don’t have laws in place yet, but some are already working on it. For the moment, players in Nevada, Montana, Oregon, and Delaware can gamble legally. We’ll update the full list of real money online casino sites in the US, once the other 46 states pass their laws for real money online gambling sites.
Current Online Gambling Legislation
The question players ask the most is: “Is online gambling restricted?” Simply put, online gambling is not illegal on a federal level. However, individual states are responsible for legislation, and many choose not to allow it. There are three federal laws they could use as a precedent for the state’s legislation:
- The Federal Wire Act – the Federal Wire Act was first voted into law back in 1961. At first, it was used to regulate the market and prevent gangs from capitalizing on betting businesses. However, some lawmakers have recently been using it to stop online gambling entirely. In 2011, the US Gambling Authority amended it to specify that only sports betting is affected.
- The Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA) – in 1992, the US government passed this law to prohibit sports betting. Nevertheless, the US Supreme Court overturned PASPA in May 2018.
- Unlawful Internet Gambling and Enforcement Act (UIGEA) – the UIGEA was passed in 2006, but it didn’t outright ban online gambling. It did, however, make it illegal for banking and other financial institutions to process transactions between casinos online and players based.
Licensing USA Gambling Sites
In 2012, another law was introduced. This law would allow authorities in any state to issue licenses to the biggest online casinos and mobile American online gambling sites. In addition, poker rooms and sports betting websites operating within the state could be licensed under the new laws.
Individual states have different policies about online casino sites. Most use geo-location to block online gambling USA within their borders. Interstate wagering is another controversial topic, with some states choosing to be more liberal than others. However, the Federal Government still blocks foreign websites who operate as online casinos.
Where is USA Online Gambling Legal?
Legal online casinos US are easy to find if you live in more progressive states. While Nevada is considered the most liberal, there’s a single site offering casino games: WSOP NV. Meanwhile, New Jersey has legalized every format of top online gambling sites USA possible. So, here are the online casinos for players living in the following states:
Legal US Online Casino
- New Jersey
Legal Online Poker
- New Jersey
Legal Online Sportsbooks
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
- West Virginia
Future of American Online Casinos
At least 30 states have submitted bills to legalize sports betting. However, online casinos and American gambling sites are still facing opposition. In the future, players could hopefully bet through any sportsbook or casino of their choosing. We do have to warn you, though, that winnings will be taxed in the event of legalization.
Online Casino Gambling – Where to Go for Help
For many players, gambling is more about fun than making money. However, some people can get carried away and might need help. That’s not to say that they are out of control, it just means that they might need a break. If you, or someone you care about, need professional advice, contact the organizations below.
- National Council on Problem Gambling– (1-800) 522-4700
- Problem Gambling CA– (1-866) 531-2600
- SAMHSA– (1-800) 487-4889
Alternatively, there are a number of web programs that can block gambling sites for a short time. Of course, these need to be used with discretion. All websites are also required to provide self-exclusion services to players and to refrain from promoting their services for a set time.
About the Best Casinos Online We Rate
We have purposely designed this site for players. So, if you’re based in America and looking to play games at trustworthy online casino sites; you’ve come to the right place. Our main objective is to ensure that you find the best sites for your needs. Since all of the best casinos have something unique to offer, we’ve listed their best features, too.
The fully licensed casino sites we have carefully selected for players are run by trusted operators. These operators are ranked as some of the best in the world, so our reviews are tailored to offer valuable insight into the individual casinos.
Popular Online Casino FAQs
Is it safe to play online casino games?
Yes, as long as you do so at a reputable and safe online casino with the most popular iGaming software providers powering them. These real money online casino gaming sites have licensed games from trusted software providers. Necessarily, these are truly fair and random games for players, so you won’t run into trouble.
What is the best online casino?
Our experts all agree that Bovegas online casino is the best destination for any play style and bankroll. But it depends on what you’re looking for. If you love slots, then choose slot-centered online casino sites. If Poker is more your thing, try an online Poker room with other players.
Can you win money on US online casinos?
Yes, if you play carefully and watch your budget. Occasionally, you’ll have a losing streak at even the best casinos on the Internet. We always recommend closing the real money online casino before you lose too much.
Which online casino is legal in USA?
Yes, but only in some states right now. After a change in gambling laws, some states have begun the process to legalize it. Still, try to be patient if your state doesn’t currently allow the best Internet casinos.
What online casino game has the best payout?
In most cases, online casino slots have the best payout percentage when you play on the web. Only the best American sites will offer the cream of every crop: progressive jackpot slots.
What has the best odds of winning at a casino?
Usually slots have the best odds for wins, but table games like Roulette and Blackjack also have their perks. It all depends on what online casino game you enjoy.
Is online gambling illegal in United States?
No, not anymore for most states, but this depends on where you live. For the moment, online sports’ betting is legal in a handful of states. Check your local laws if you’re unsure about top American online casinos.
Are online casino slots legal?
Well, yes. As long as you play for free in your state, they are perfectly legal. You will need to refer to local laws if you’d like to play at real money online casinos.
Where is online gambling legal in the US?
Right now, online gambling is legal in Nevada, Montana, Oregon and Delaware. Currently, many states are busy finalizing their legislation for online gambling.
What is the easiest game to win at an online casino?
The easiest casino game to win is one you feel comfortable playing. For some online casino players, this means playing slots. For others, its table games like Poker, Roulette or Blackjack. It all depends on skill, gambling knowledge, and comfort.
How much can you win at a casino?
In the biggest progressive jackpot games, placing the maximum bet pays out the most into the thousands. However, in games like Poker, it depends on how well you bluff and how good your hand is. The best online casinos for USA players will usually offer live table games as well as one-on-one versions between a virtual dealer and a player.
What is the best bet in an online casino?
Hedging your bets will usually work out better than placing one. To clarify, placing multiple small bets on card games or selecting more pay lines on casino slots will work better than simply betting and hoping for the biggest match.
Which states allow online casinos?
At the moment, there are a number of states that host local casinos. The most popular casinos, and biggest, are based in Las Vegas and Atlantic City. Still, there are other iGaming options for players across the country like residents of Delaware, California, Connecticut, Illinois, and New York.
Do casinos have to be on Indian reservations?
Yes, but this depends on the state. Of course, in some states, casinos can only be run by Native American tribes because they are the most profitable contribution to the community. Many players will also know that tribal casinos also have some of the best gaming deals for slot machines and sportsbooks.
What is the best online casino that accepts USA players?
Any real money gaming site listed on River Nile is a great choice for casino players. Because we’ve done the legwork and verified them for you. All you need to do is pick a bonus to start enjoying video poker, slots and table games at the best online casinos.
Facts About the United States
- President: Donald Trump.
- Official Country Name: United States of America.
- Population: 324, 057, 300.
- National Capital: Washington, D.C.
- Area: 3 794 083.054 square miles.
- Major Mountain Ranges: Appalachian Mountains and Rocky Mountains.
- Major Rivers: Missouri River, Mississippi River, and Colorado River.
- Languages: English and Spanish, both unofficially.
- Currency: US dollar.
1686 Hall Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA