Online sic bo is one of the most popular casino dice games, alongside craps. The game sometimes referred to as Dai Sai originated in Ancient China thousands of years ago, has remained a favourite of gamblers around the world for a long time. With the casino game inhabiting a fast-paced, adrenaline-inducing nature, it really is no surprise that so many avid gamblers across the nation love the classic table game. The good news for keen online casino fans is that it is possible to play sic bo at United States online casino. If you’re new to this great game, read on down below to find out all you need to know with our wonderful guide.
Best US Sic Bo Casino Sites
Play sic bo online at any one of the great casinos listed down below. Here American players will be able to play the fabulous Chinese dice game for free or real money!
|CASINO NAME||WELCOME BONUS||PAYOUT||PLAY CASINO|
100% Up To$5000 Bonus
100% Up To$6000 & 200 free spins
100% Up To$4,000 & 150 free spins
100% Up To$2,000 & 120 free spins
100% Up To$4,000 & 120 free spins
100% Up To100% MatchBonus
100% Up To$777 Bonus
Top Online Sic Bo Page Links
- Play Sic Bo Online in America
- Popular Sic Bo Bets
- Online Sic Bo Table Layout
- Sic Bo Strategy Guide
- More Casino Games Guides
Sic Bo is a very popular dice game in the United States. It is played at several famous land-based casinos in Las Vegas and Atlantic City. But you really don’t have to travel to one of those casinos to get your Sic Bo fix. All the top-rated casino sites offer players the chance to play Sic Bo online and with a live dealer. Games feature amazing graphics and easily allow players to make good bets all through a click.
Get your adrenaline fix anywhere in the US with this popular casino dice game by playing online. You never know, you could just win big!
Before you start playing sic bo for real money, it is important to learn the different types of bets available to players. Below are some of the most popularly played:
- Big – the total score of the dice will be between 11 and 17.
- Small – the inverse of the previous bet. The total score will be around 4 and 10.
- Even – the final score will be an even number.
- Odd – the final score will be an odd number.
- Alls – a specific number will appear on all three dice.
- Doubles – similar to the all bet, except the number only needs to appear on two dice.
Sic bo has a particular table layout, which plays a role in how players make bets. Basically, there are very specific betting areas marked on the table that players need to use when making a certain wager. It is possible to place multiple bets at once on different combinations. The image down below shows the table layout players will encounter when playing live sic bo online.
Here are few strategies every player should keep in mind while playing Sic Bo. They really do increase your chances of placing more winning bets in this casino game.
- If you have never heard of or played sic bo before, learn what it is all about by trying it out in free play mode. Here you will learn how to play without running the risk of losing real money bets.
- Again, if you are unfamiliar with the dice game, start off by placing simple bets. For example, a big bet or small bet. Once you get to know the game more, move on to more complicated betting options.
- As we already mentioned, sic bo is a fast-paced game. This means you can play a load of games in a short space of time. Don’t get tempted into spending more cash than you plan to due to how quick games go by.