Best Online Sic Bo Casinos
Online sic bo is one of the most popular casino dice games, alongside craps. While the game is sometimes referred to as Dai Siu originated in Ancient China thousands of years ago, it has remained a favorite of gamblers around the world for a long time.
With online sic bo inhabiting a fast-paced, adrenaline-inducing nature, it really is no surprise that so many avid gamblers across the nation love the classic table game.
Some good news for keen online casino fans is that it is possible to play sic bo at online casinos. So, if you’re new to this great game of chance, read on down below to find out all you need to know with our wonderful guide. Play sic bo online at any one of the great casinos listed down below. By using these tips, players will be able to play the fabulous Chinese dice game for free or real money!
Compare Online Sic Bo Casinos
- 500% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300%Match Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300% Up To$6000 & 25 free spins
- 100% Up To$5500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up Bonus
- 400% Up To$5000 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300%Match Sign-up Bonus
- 100% Up To$4000+120 free spinsT&Cs Apply
Here are few strategies every player should keep in mind while playing Sic Bo. They really do increase your chances of placing more winning bets in this casino game.
- If you have never heard of or played sic bo before, learn what it is all about by trying it out in free play mode. Here you will learn how to play without running the risk of losing real money bets.
- Again, if you are unfamiliar with the game, start off by placing simple bets. For example, a big bet or small bet. Once you get to know the game more, move on to more complicated betting options.
- As we already mentioned, online sic bo is a fast-paced game. So, this means you can play a load of games in a short space of time. Don’t get tempted into spending more cash than you plan to due to how quick games go by.
Before you start playing sic bo for real money, it is important to learn the different types of bets available to players. Listed below are some of the most popularly played:
- Big – the total score of the dice will be between 11 and 17.
- Small – the inverse of the previous bet. The total score will be around 4 and 10.
- Even – the final score will be an even number.
- Odd – the final score will be an odd number.
- Alls – a specific number will appear on all three dice.
- Doubles – similar to the all bet, except the number only needs to appear on two dice.
Sic bo has a particular table layout, which plays a role in how players make bets. Basically, there are very specific betting areas marked on the table that players need to use when making a certain wager. It is possible to place multiple bets at once on different combinations. The image below shows the table layout players will encounter when playing live online sic bo.
Sic Bo Payouts
When you visit a casino and want to play the game, you need to find the correct payout because sic bo tables vary. With that said, these are the payouts for Atlantic City Hi-Lo, because it’s the most popular here:
|Probability||Return with House Edge|
Learning to play this popular game is fairly easy, especially if you know the rules and have a basic strategy. But, be warned, it doesn’t come easy and you won’t always win, playing this game takes a lot of research and understanding. So, follow these steps carefully while learning and only play for free:
- Sign up for an account and make a deposit to claim the best casino bonuses possible.
- Using your extra funds, open up the game, and choose your stake for the table.
- Start playing and place bets with multiple outcomes to get more consistent payouts.
All the top-rated casino sites offer players the chance to play Sic Bo online and with a live dealer. Moreover, these games feature amazing graphics and easily allow players to make good bets all through a click. Get your adrenaline fix anywhere with this popular Chinese game by playing online. Also, you never know, you could just win big and get a full jackpot payout with a lucky wager!
Types of Sic Bo Games
While there aren’t official variations of the game, there are similar versions played with three dice offered by casinos across the globe such as:
this is also played with three dice but derives from a medieval game called “Hazard” that was played by Roman soldiers. Generally, the dice are either placed in a cup or a chute with different planes inside to tumble the dice.
While this version originates in the United States, it’s also based on Hazard, but you can only bet on single number stakes with another on triple bets.
Hoo Hee How
In this variation, there are symbols on the die instead of numbers, which are: a fish, gourd, scorpion, rooster, coin, and crab. And, there are six available bets, one per symbol, that pay between 1;1 and 3:1. However, the payouts depend on how often each icon appears and the house edge is 7.87%
Yee Hah Hi
Like Hoo Hee How, Yee Hah Hi (Fish Shrimp Crab) uses symbols instead of numbers with three colors as well. So, you can place wagers on the symbols and all the same color, two of the same, or one color.
Sic Bo FAQs
Like with any casino game, you need to memorize your bets, the paytables, and the rules to win money and minimize losses.
Simply put, you place bets on the table for an outcome, roll the dice, and the winner is called.
According to historians, it means “high low” and refers to the combinations you wager on.
No, because it uses a “cage” to roll the dice and, thus, it limits the possibility of using weighted dice.
Basically, it’s the percentage added to all odds to give the casino an advantage so it can make a profit.
Statistically, it depends on the casino, but it’s usually around 1-3% for every bet in the game.