Roulette Online for Real Money
Las Vegas casino games like online roulette have been around in the gambling industry for a very long time. Since it has a low house edge, most players find it an enjoyable game to play when you want easy wins.
In this guide, we’ll introduce you to premium online casinos, bonuses, strategies, and basic rules. Plus, the average payouts, top roulette online variants, and how to play it.
Best Online Roulette Casinos 2022
Roulette Online Rules
Whether you’re playing roulette for real money or for free, there are some essential rules you need to know first. These apply to every variation of online roulette, which makes learning how to play a little easier. So, keep these in mind as you play:
- Firstly, the roulette wheel has numbers one to 36 regardless of the variant. Then, depending on the variant, it will also have either one or two zeroes.
- The numbers are out of order and are placed differently on European and American roulette wheels.
- To win in the game, you have to predict where the ball will land by betting on a color, number, or section.
- In online roulette, the wheel is controlled by a random number generator (RNG) that selects a number to land on.
- Meanwhile, in land-based casinos, games are slowly transitioning to automated roulette wheels to keep things fair.
- Next, choosing the correct outcome means placing your bet on the right section of the table.
- Lastly, you can’t try to influence the game because you’ll be banned from the casino for life.
Types of Online Roulette Games
When you play online roulette, you’ll encounter many versions of the game that will up the ante. These are the standard roulette tables and wheels you’ll encounter at online gambling sites:
How to Play
When you’re learning how to play online roulette, we recommend playing for free until you’re comfortable with the game. After all, you want to win more when playing for real money online when you’ve got a healthy bankroll.
So, when playing free roulette online, you can follow these steps to get started:
- Choose a roulette variant.
- Decide on a stake & a table.
- Check your bets on the table & ensure they’re correctly placed.
- Spin the wheel to win
- Claim your winnings & wait for the croupier to reset
House Edge, Bets, Payouts & Odds
- Straight up – betting on a single number from a spin. It pays 35 to 1 when you bet on the three adjacent numbers with a payout of 11 to 1. Place your chip on the outer edge of the row.
- Split – placing a bet on two numbers next to each other. It pays out 17 to 1.
- Corner – betting on four numbers that are adjacent to each other. The stake has a payout of 8 to 1.
- Six line – betting on six adjacent numbers with a payout of 5 to 1.
- Columns – placing a bet on 12 numbers in the same column, marked with a 2 to 1 inside the block.
- Dozens – placing a bet on 12 numbers on outcomes of 1 to 12, 13 to 24, and 25 to 36 with a payout of 2 to 1.
- Colors – you will place a bet on a specific color, and you will see the dual-colored blocks on the table, which will be red and black—these payout 1 to 1.
- High and low– betting that a number between 1 to 18 or 19 to 36 will be the winning number. On the table, the blocks marked with the same numbers is where you should place your bet. The payout is 1 to 1.
- Odd and even – betting whether the winning number will be odd or even. Place your bet in the odd or even block on the table. It pays out 1 to 1.
- La Partage – this is a specific bet in French roulette that counts as “insurance” for losses. If the ball lands on zero, you’ll get half of your wager back.
- En Prison – similar to La Partage, En Prison is an insurance wager only on even-money bets to get half your stake back.
Best Roulette Strategies
It is crucial to keep in mind that a roulette strategy does not guarantee a win. Strategies cannot guarantee any result; to be honest, it is questionable whether it even works.
Therefore, use them at your own discretion when you play roulette online for money:
This is a world-famous mathematics strategy used in many number related industries, such as trading. However, there’s no guarantee of a win.
This strategy is a negative progression betting system, so you’ll have to keep increasing stakes after a losing wager. The theory is that this will help you win money as you’ll have higher stakes on winning than losing bets.
James Bond Strategy
With this strategy, you need to have $200 on hand. You take $140 from that and bet it on high numbers (19-36). You use $50 on 6 numbers 13 to 18, then the remaining $10 you bet on zero to be safe.
If zero comes out, you will win $160. If a number from any of the 13 to 18 comes out, then you get $100. Lastly, if a number from the high numbers 19 to 36 lands out, you get $80.
This strategy is advised for days where you’ve got a generous budget for gambling. Otherwise, the possible losing streak will finish you.
Roulette D’Alembert Strategy
This strategy applies when making outside bets. What happens here is that you increase your bet by one unit every time you lose. Or, you decrease your bet by one unit every time you win a wager.
The point of it is that by the time you have as many wins as losses, you will have made a profit based on the number of bets you have made.
You increase your bet after every time you lose. When you win eventually, you can claim all the money you lost and then start betting again with the initial amount.
Top 10 Online Roulette Games for Real Money
There are many types of roulette online for players to enjoy. But we’re going to focus on the most famous roulette free games. Also, they’re available at live dealer streams within the site.
Before we begin, here are the top 5 games, according to our research team:
|Rank||Game Type||Payout %|
|#3||Double Ball Roulette||97.30%|
Online Roulette FAQs
There is no set limit for how long you can play a free online roulette game. Feel free to enjoy the game as much as you want because that is the only way you can improve your skills and be ready to play for real money.
Yes, if you register a real money profile and account with a reputable casino. Deposit money into the account, then choose online roulette from the casino lobby and start playing.
Online roulette is a casino game of luck, and even when you use strategies, there is no guarantee of winning. The online roulette strategy only helps you improves your winning chances.
You need to meet the minimum legal age requirement for the game. A reputable casino will also require you to present proof of identification. Lastly, you need a form of payment if you are playing for real money.
Our recommendation is a split wager on red, black, and zero because this increases your chance to win. Place a chip on each worth at least five units, unless there’s a maximum bet limit lower than $50.
A record in the United States where one color, red, landed 32 consecutive times. This is the highest recorded consistency of color, but you can’t expect this to happen again.