Best Online Baccarat Games – Full List of Baccarat Casinos
Online Baccarat is one of the most popular card games in the world. Baccarat online is a casino game that is one of the easiest to master because of the rules. In Baccarat online, gamblers can expect two bets and two players. All players need to do is bet on the hand that they think will have the highest total.
To play Baccarat at web-based casinos, players need to polish their skills to make sure that they beat the dealer. Also, this will be the same at a land-based casino offering table games.
Here’s a quick breakdown:
- Firstly, it’s important to note that casino Baccarat online and Blackjack are not the same game.
- While playing online Baccarat games, the total hand value can’t go over 9.
- Thirdly, it’s played with six to eight decks of cards without jokers to prevent card counting.
- Lastly, the number of decks will depend on the types of Baccarat you enjoy playing.
So, to find out more about the Baccarat game and some basics tips, read on. Additionally, we’ve listed some of the best online casinos that offer the game and casino bonuses below.
2020’s Best Online Baccarat Casinos
- 500% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300%Match Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300% Up To$6000 & 25 free spins
- 100% Up To$5500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up Bonus
- 400% Up To$5000 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300%Match Sign-up Bonus
- 100% Up To$4000+120 free spinsT&Cs Apply
- 300% Up To$3000 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
Baccarat Online Games
- Best Casinos
- List of Casinos
- Getting Started
- How to Play
- Game Rules
- Best Strategies
- Benefits & Drawbacks
- Tips for Winning
- List of Games
- Play for Free
- Best Casino Apps
- More Casino Games
- Frequently Asked Questions
How to Play Online Baccarat
Before opening up a Baccarat game online, we always recommend learning everything about it. This means learning the rules, types of Baccarat, any strategies, and mainly how it works.
While it might be a lesser-known game, but there are many reasons to try it. First and foremost, the rules make it easier to play and will remove the guesswork. However, this can also be a drawback for many players.
Follow these steps to start playing baccarat online games:
- Open up a fair and trustworthy game.
- Check your betting options and place the chip on the table.
- Get your cards and check the total. If you get a natural nine, start a new round. However, if the dealer gets a nine, the round will start again.
- If you don’t get a nine or eight, take the next card. If it’s over ten, take the second digit. The dealer will also draw another card. Repeat until you hit a nine.
- Collect any baccarat online winnings and keep going.
Baccarat rules and strategies always start with the essentials, like these:
- Firstly, the lowest hand value is 0.
- The highest hand value is 9.
- If the value of a hand surpasses 9, only the second digit will count. For example, a hand value of 13 is actually a 3.
- Dealing an 8 or a 9 is a ‘natural,’ and will end the game.
- The player always receives their cards first.
Expert Baccarat Online Strategies
No Baccarat strategy has guaranteed wins, but there are some great tactics you can use to conserve their cash. In this card game, the best approach is to hedge your bets. This means betting on the banker.
The odds of the Banker winning are favorable because, in standard eight-deck games, the house edge is 1.06%. For a player win, it’s 1.24% and 14.36% on a tie. In six-deck games, the only change is the house edge on a tie, which is 14.44%.
For a single deck game, the odds are 1.01% house edge on the banker, 15.75% on a tie, and 1.29% on the player. Playing Baccarat for free online could help you learn and place bets for each variant.
Typically, the payouts in Internet Baccarat and live are:
- Player Bet – even money.
- Banker Bet – 19 to 20.
- Tie Bet – eight to one.
- Banker Pair and Player Pair– ten to one.
While some pro baccarat players recommend betting systems, we highly recommend researching carefully before trying one. Because betting strategies can sometimes pay off, but they’re usually expensive to keep up with.
Online Baccarat: Benefits & Drawbacks
So, why should you play the game of baccarat? We’ve listed the top five benefits of playing, and some common drawbacks.
Here are the benefits.
- High roller Baccarat is a fixture at all casinos, even on the web.
- Knowing the limits of the game can help your Blackjack skills.
- There are set rules, so every game will be almost the same.
- Moreover, the odds are always in the player’s favor.
- The house edge is 1.06% on the banker in standard games, which is one of the lowest at casinos.
And now, the drawbacks:
- The rules are sometimes hard to memorize.
- Most of the game is played alone.
- You need a lot of cash to keep going.
- Understand the rules before learning anything else.
- Only take side bets when you can afford to.
- Always learn the bets and odds of winning these games.
- Betting on a tie is risky because the outcome is rare.
- Always look at your cards before making a choice.
- Before you start, check the odds and the payout.
- Set a budget for your time and money, then stick to it.
- Work out the wins you would be happy with in order to quit while you’re ahead.
- Smaller decks improve the odds of winning, so mini Baccarat might work best.
All Baccarat Games
Due to its popularity, there are many variations available to you. Most casino software providers will tweak the versions to make things exciting, so be sure to check their rules on the info screen. And try them in free play mode before trying to play for real money.
These are the essential types of games you can enjoy.
- Punto Banco: this is commonly referred to as “American” baccarat and uses unique rules. Usually, six to eight decks are used, depending on the casino offering it.
- Baccarat Banque: in Banque, the dealer gets a list of players who want to be the banker to choose from. After the cards are out, the banker is allowed to retire when their money runs out or the cards are all dealt.
- Chemin de Fer: the “French” variant is the first version of the game and appeared in the 1800s. Traditionally, Chemin de Fer uses six decks.
- Mini Baccarat: everything about this game is smaller, including betting amounts, payouts, and the baccarat table.
- EZ Baccarat: as for this game, the main rule is that even money is paid on winning banker wagers. But, if the banker wins on seven with a third card, there’s a push on banker bets.
- Live Casino Baccarat: live dealer games will use the same rules as other variants, it just depends on the provider.
Play Free Baccarat Online
If you need a little more clarity on exactly how to play Baccarat, we’ve got some great tips and tricks. Moreover, these guides are comprehensive and easy to use.
Best Mobile Baccarat Casino Apps
Now, if you’re looking to play baccarat mobile, there are plenty of optimized games. Almost every casino these days has either a mobile baccarat app or site.
Some even have free online baccarat game apps. So, there are plenty of reasons to try baccarat online free games and either make money or practice your skills on the go.
More Casino Games
Baccarat Online FAQs
What is online baccarat?
Online baccarat is always played with several 52-card decks and follows strict rules, similar to blackjack. Ordinarily, the aim of baccarat is to read a hand value of nine with two cards.
Is there a Baccarat for beginners?
Yes, it’s known as free Baccarat. This game uses no real money so that players can conserve their cash for later. We recommend trying a single deck game before moving on to six and eight-deck variants.
Is there any strategy to baccarat to win?
No, because it’s a game of chance. Any strategy that guarantees wins is lying and will lose players’ money more than anything else.
Is the payout for the player the same as the banker?
No, it’s not. Player payouts are higher because of the house edge. However, this also means that the odds are lower for a win.
What is the best way to identify the right Baccarat hand?
Simply put, the right Baccarat hand is closer to nine than the banker. Of course, the best Baccarat hand is a natural eight or nine. Just don’t bank on always getting one of these every time you play.
What are the card values for the Baccarat game?
All face cards carry their value, but higher cards count as zero in Baccarat. This means that Jack, King, Queen, and King have no hand-value. Also, the Ace card is worth 1.
Do I always have to bet on my own hand?
No, it’s actually better to bet on the banker. Still, you’ll have to pay a small commission if the banker wins. So, keep that in mind while betting.
Is there a payout difference if I bet on the player or the banker?
Yes, there is. Typically, a player win is even money, while a banker win is 19 to 20.
What is a ‘shoe’ in Baccarat?
A shoe is where the cards are held and shuffled in Live Baccarat and at local casino tables. On traditional gaming tables, this device ensures that the cards are not meddled with.
What is a winning hand in Baccarat?
A winning hand in Baccarat is the hand closest to a total of nine.
How do I play Baccarat?
By following the rules of the game, you can play Baccarat easily at any type of casino.
What are the rules of Baccarat?
The basic Baccarat game rules are the player bets first, then receives their cards, and then the dealer is dealt cards. Then, the banker must stand on specific hand values, and a natural nine always wins.
What are the odds in Baccarat?
At almost every casino, the average winning odds for real money Baccarat are: Tie – eight to one Banker Pair and Player Pair – ten to one, You Win – even money. Or the Banker Wins – 19 to 20.
Where can I play baccarat?
Any casino will offer real money baccarat in varying formats to players. We’ve gone into detail at the beginning of this page.
Do casinos cheat in online baccarat games?
Some do, and it’s best to avoid these fraudulent casino sites. Many rogue casinos offer games to online players, so we recommend caution. Should you be unsure about a casino, double-check their license for a reputable regulator and game tester. Then, compare casino reviews like ours to ensure you’re getting an unbiased rating.
How do you beat baccarat?
For beginners, the best way to play baccarat is to bet cleverly by spreading your bets. In order to get the most out of the hand, ensure that you bet on the banker.
What is a natural in Baccarat?
A natural refers to the number nine or a combination of your two cards that add up to nine. Through the first round, this is an excellent way to win back your bet.