Best Online Baccarat Games – Full List of Baccarat Casinos
Since it was first popularized in the James Bond movies, online baccarat has become a casino staple. There are now multiple versions with exciting twists and turns to up the ante in baccarat online.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the basics of baccarat, the rules, strategies, and everything else you need to know. Plus, premium online casinos that offer it with exclusive bonuses.
2020’s Best Online Baccarat Casinos
Baccarat Online Real Money:
Here’s a quick breakdown:
- Firstly, it’s important to note that casino Baccarat online and Blackjack are not the same game.
- While playing online Baccarat games, the total hand value can’t go over 9.
- Thirdly, it’s played with six to eight decks of cards without jokers to prevent card counting.
- Lastly, the number of decks will depend on the types of Baccarat you enjoy playing.
How to Play Online Baccarat
Before opening up a Baccarat game online, we always recommend learning everything about it. This means learning the rules, types of Baccarat, any strategies, and mainly how it works.
While it might be a lesser-known game, but there are many reasons to try it. First and foremost, the rules make it easier to play and will remove the guesswork. However, this can also be a drawback for many players.
Follow these steps to start playing baccarat online games:
- Open up a fair and trustworthy game.
- Check your betting options and place the chip on the table.
- Get your cards and check the total. If you get a natural nine, start a new round. However, if the dealer gets a nine, the round will start again.
- If you don’t get a nine or eight, take the next card. If it’s over ten, take the second digit. The dealer will also draw another card. Repeat until you hit a nine.
- Collect any baccarat online winnings and keep going.
Baccarat rules and strategies always start with the essentials, like these:
- Firstly, the lowest hand value is 0.
- The highest hand value is 9.
- If the value of a hand surpasses 9, only the second digit will count. For example, a hand value of 13 is actually a 3.
- Dealing an 8 or a 9 is a ‘natural’ and will end the game.
- The player always receives their cards first.
Expert Baccarat Online Strategies
No Baccarat strategy has guaranteed wins, but you can use some great tactics to conserve their cash. In this card game, the best approach is to hedge your bets. This means betting on the banker.
The odds of the Banker winning are favorable because, in standard eight-deck games, the house edge is 1.06%. For a player win, it’s 1.24% and 14.36% on a tie. The only change is the house edge on a tie in six-deck games, which is 14.44%.
For a single deck game, the odds are 1.01% house edge on the banker, 15.75% on a tie, and 1.29% on the player. Playing Baccarat for free online could help you learn and place bets for each variant.
Typically, the payouts in the online, land-based casino and live baccarat are:
- Player Bet – even money.
- Banker Bet – 19 to 20.
- Tie Bet – eight to one.
- Banker Pair and Player Pair– ten to one.
While some pro baccarat players recommend betting systems, we highly recommend researching carefully before trying one. Because betting strategies can sometimes pay off, but they’re usually expensive to keep up with.
Online Baccarat: Benefits & Drawbacks
So, why should you play the game of baccarat? We’ve listed the top five benefits of playing and some common drawbacks.
Here are the benefits.
- High roller Baccarat is a fixture at all casinos, even on the web.
- Knowing the limits of the game can help your Blackjack skills.
- There are set rules so that every game will be almost the same.
- Moreover, the odds are always in the player’s favor.
- The house edge is 1.06% on the banker in standard games, one of the lowest at casinos.
And now, the drawbacks:
- The rules are sometimes hard to memorize.
- Most of the game is played alone.
- You need a lot of cash to keep going.
Expert Tips for Winning
- Understand the rules before learning anything else.
- Only take side bets when you can afford to.
- Always learn the bets and odds of winning these games.
- Betting on a tie is risky because the outcome is rare.
- Always look at your cards before making a choice.
- Before you start, check the odds and the payout.
- Set a budget for your time and money, then stick to it.
- Work out the wins you would be happy with to quit while you’re ahead.
- Smaller decks improve the odds of winning, so mini Baccarat might work best.
All Baccarat Games
Due to its popularity, there are many variations available to you. Most casino software providers will tweak the versions to make things exciting, so check their rules on the info screen. And try them in free play mode before trying to play for real money.
These are the essential types of games you can enjoy.
Play Free Baccarat Online
If you need a little more clarity on exactly how to play Baccarat, we’ve got some great tips and tricks. Moreover, these guides are comprehensive and easy to use.
You can then test your skills at our online real money casino baccarat sites listed above for players. Play Baccarat for real money or for free until you’re used to the game.
Best Mobile Baccarat Casino Apps
Now, if you’re looking to play baccarat mobile, there are plenty of optimized games. Almost every casino these days has either a mobile baccarat app or site.
Some even have free online baccarat game apps. So, there are plenty of reasons to try baccarat online free games and either make money or practice your skills on the go.
More Casino Games
Baccarat Online FAQs
Online baccarat is always played with several 52-card decks and follows strict rules, similar to blackjack. Ordinarily, baccarat aims to read a hand value of nine with two cards.
Yes, it’s known as free Baccarat. This game uses no real money so that players can conserve their cash for later. We recommend trying a single deck game before moving on to six and eight-deck variants.
No, because it’s a game of chance. Any strategy that guarantees wins is lying and will lose players’ money more than anything else.
No, it’s not. Player payouts are higher because of the house edge. However, this also means that the odds are lower for a win.
Simply put, the right Baccarat hand is closer to nine than the banker. Of course, the best Baccarat hand is natural eight or nine. Just don’t bank on always getting one of these every time you play.
All face cards carry their value, but higher cards count as zero in Baccarat. This means that Jack, King, Queen, and King have no hand-value. Also, the Ace card is worth 1.
No, it’s actually better to bet on the banker. Still, you’ll have to pay a small commission if the banker wins. So, keep that in mind while betting.
Yes, there is. Typically, a player win is even money, while a banker win is 19 to 20.
By following the rules of the game, you can play Baccarat easily at any type of casino.
The basic Baccarat game rules are the player bets first, then receive their cards, and then the dealer deals cards. Then, the banker must stand on specific hand values, and a natural nine always wins.
At almost every casino, the average winning odds for real money Baccarat are: Tie – eight to one Banker Pair and Player Pair – ten to one, You Win – even money. Or the Banker Wins – 19 to 20.
Any casino will offer real money baccarat in varying formats to players. We’ve gone into detail at the beginning of this page.
Some do, and it’s best to avoid these fraudulent casino sites. Many rogue casinos offer games to online players, so we recommend caution. Should you be unsure about a casino, double-check their license for a reputable regulator and game tester. Then, compare casino reviews like ours to ensure you’re getting an unbiased rating.
For beginners, the best way to play baccarat is to bet cleverly by spreading your bets. To get the most out of hand, ensure that you bet on the banker.
A natural refers to the number nine or a combination of your two cards that add up to nine. Through the first round, this is an excellent way to win back your bet.