Casinos that Accept Credit Card – Credit Card Casino List
Using credit cards at online casinos is straightforward and can be done in minutes. In fact, it’s very hard to find a casino that doesn’t accept credit cards issued by popular financial service providers. Gambling with this banking method allows players to make deposits easily and begin their gambling sessions with ease.
You can easily find the best credit card gambling sites from our review page that we have vetted and recommended for your enjoyment. Top online gambling sites accept credit cards from banking payment options that are recognized across the world such as Visa and MasterCard.
As many players interested in playing casino games with their cards, we’ve created this all-inclusive guide explaining all you need to know about the banking option. So, you can expect to make quick and easy deposits using this banking method at the online casinos listed below.
Best Credit Card Casino Reviewed
- 500% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300%Match Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300% Up To$6000 & 25 free spins
- 100% Up To$5500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up Bonus
- 400% Up To$5000 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300%Match Sign-up Bonus
- 100% Up To$4000+120 free spinsT&Cs Apply
- 300% Up To$3000 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
How to Deposit Using Credit Cards
Making deposits at credit card casinos is as easy as pie. All players need to do is follow the steps down below, and they will be gambling online for real money in no time.
- Select a casino and double-check to make sure that it does accept credit cards.
- Once you’ve signed up for the site’s services, navigate to the casino’s banking and/or cashier section.
- Some casinos differentiate between financial services providers (for example, Visa and Mastercard), so make sure to pick the option relevant to you.
- Type in the amount of money you would like to deposit in the relevant field. Remember that just as with any other card transaction, you will need to enter the relevant card information, too (CVC, etc.).
- Wait for your bonus offer to reflect in your casino account with your deposit.
How to Withdraw
When you have chosen between casinos to play at and won some money, it’s time to cash out, so follow these steps:
- Ensure that you’ve filled in and sent through the credit card agreement form.
- Go to the banking page and select your credit card type from the list of options.
- Enter the card number, expiry date, and CVC number to verify it.
- Then, select the amount you want to withdraw (minus fees and the initial bonus amount).
- Wait for the casino to verify your payout by examing your gameplay and adherence to rules.
Top 5 Credit Cards
While many banks offer credit cards, there are only a few supported types that can be used for online gambling.
Since Visa is the most widely known card provider in the world, it’s always at the top of the list for casinos. With a 57% market share in the industry and constant innovation under its belt, it’s easy to see why players prefer Visa. Of course, there are added incentives and rewards from most companies, so you can earn rewards while enjoying lower interest rates.
Coming in second for credit cards is Mastercard, which arguably has some of the most accessible features to use in the world. However, it only holds a 26% market share, so it’s not as popular to use online. Still, the majority of casinos support these credit cards.
3. American Express
Even though Amex doesn’t hold a significant market share, it’s still one of the most popular credit card providers in the United States. Still, it has one of the best reputations across the globe, thanks to fair practices and incentives.
As a relative newcomer, the Discover card is still gaining a foothold in the market, though it’s moving at full speed. Since it takes direct applications for credit cards, no middleman is demanding extra fees from you. But, due to its relatively low market share, you might struggle to find a supported casino.
5. Visa Gift Card
While this is a one-time prepaid card. It can be used at casinos that accept credit cards for deposits. However, withdrawal options for Visa Gift Card are rare, so you might need a backup like your regular Visa card.
Benefits of Using Credit Cards
Below are some of the reasons all American players should be looking at when using a credit card as their preferred banking method:
- It is not hard to find a casino that accepts this depositing method and withdrawal option.
- All deposits are processed instantly, this means no delay in your gaming.
- It is a secure banking method because casinos use 128-bit SSL encryption to protect your information.
Drawbacks of Credit Gambling
- Sometimes, you have to pay fees when using your credit card to make deposits or withdrawals. This is not from the actual casino but from the player’s bank, so ensure that you know what the extra charges are.
- Some players tend to overspend when using their credit card. Since it’s so easy to make credit card deposits and keep playing, some can quickly overspend.
- You will always need to sign a form and submit it to the casino to use this banking option and have it registered for legal reasons.
Can you gamble on a credit card?
It is completely possible to gamble online using your card. Whether it’s online or in the real world, most casinos understand that a lot of people love making use of their cards for all their shopping. So, many gambling sites offer credit cards as one of many viable banking methods.
More Banking Options
Credit Card Casino FAQs
Can you use a credit card at a casino?
Yes, but you have to ensure that your state allows it because some have prohibited it at casinos.
Does casino credit hurt your credit score?
If you’re not careful and spend too much, it can impact your credit score negatively and increase your payments.
Are casino credits worth it?
Only if you spend a lot at brick-and-mortar casinos consistently over at least three months.
Do banks check if you gamble?
When banks carry out affordability checks, they can see gambling charges on your bank statements.
Do many casinos online accept credit cards?
Most casinos will accept credit cards for transactions for a fee, though some will waive it altogether.
Are any fees involved?
Generally, websites don’t charge fees for deposits, but some might charge between $25 and $50 for withdrawals.