Find the best Android casinos in the United States here, at River Nile Casino. Android casinos allow all gamblers with an Android smartphone or tablet to enjoy their favorite casino games wherever they are. Finding the best casinos to play at isn’t always easy though, and you’re unlikely to casinos on the Play store. River Nile is here to help and direct our readers to some of the USA’s best casinos that are compatible with Android.
Best USA Android Mobile Casinos
What is an Android Casino?
The term Android casino is used to describe any mobile casino that has been specially optimized to run perfectly on all Android devices. Android is the mobile operating system made by Google and competes with the likes of Apple iOS, with Windows Mobile and Blackberry holding much smaller market shares. Android is the most popular mobile operating system in the world, so most mobile casinos put special effort into ensuring they work on Google’s smartphones and tablets.
Some of the most popular phones using Android are the Samsung Galaxy series, Sony’s Xperia range, the HTC One, and LG’s smartphones, but there are many more. There are several versions of the operating system, but any Android Casino should work on any version. The term Android casino does not refer to a mobile casino that only supports these phones though. Casinos want to appeal to as many people as possible; you’re not likely to find one that only works on Android phones. Instead, as mentioned, the term simply means that the mobile casino has ensured it is optimized to work on Google’s platform.
How We Choose Android Casinos in America
Choosing which Android casino to play at is largely the same as choosing any other online casino. Most casinos have moved away from specific apps. They simply allow players to log into their accounts from the web browsers on smartphones or tablets. This means that many players will simply use the same online casino they always do when playing on Android. So, when choosing an Android casino, there are the things we look out for.
- Player Safety – The casino must be licensed and regulated to ensure fair gaming for the player. We don’t want to see our readers cheated by an unreliable operation. Proper security also needs to be in place to protect a player’s personal details and monetary transactions.
- Bonuses – With almost all casinos offering welcome bonuses and other promotions these days, we want to make sure our readers from the USA get the best deal possible. We make sure we examine the bonus offers to recommend only the best.
- Games – The mobile game selection of an Android casino in the USA is very important as well. Sometimes, Android casinos don’t have the full selection of games available if you were to play from your PC. We’ll let you know if this is the case and make sure there are plenty of games to keep you occupied.
- Customer Support – Sometimes things go wrong, so good customer support is essential. We insist on our recommended Android casinos having customer support available 24/7.
- Payout Speed – Finally, the payout speed needs to be reasonable. We don’t want our readers to strike it lucky, win big, and then wait months to receive their winnings.
More USA mobile casino gaming: