Casino VIP Bonus – How to Claim VIP Bonus Codes
Only the most elite players will ever become a part of a casino’s VIP program. Players that play real money games with relatively high frequency will be eligible for VIP bonuses all the time.
Each casino online has its qualifying criteria, with several tiers that players fall under. Every level consists of numerous benefits that go beyond casino gaming experiences.
If you’re interested in finding out what’s in store, read on down below to learn all you need to know VIP bonus offers.
Casinos with the Best VIP Rewards
These are the casinos online with best VIP bonus and rewards programs:
- 500% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300%Match Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300% Up To$6000 & 25 free spins
- 100% Up To$5500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up Bonus
- 400% Up To$5000 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300%Match Sign-up Bonus
- 100% Up To$4000+120 free spinsT&Cs Apply
What are VIP Bonuses?
VIP bonuses or rewards programs are loyalty bonus schemes aimed explicitly at high roller players. These casino bonuses aim to reward gamblers that spend tons of cash at a specific casino site with special prizes. Players who are not a part of the program cannot access these incredible prizes in any shape or form, making the program exclusive.
Many US players pine to become part of an online casino VIP program because of the many perks and advantages associated with them. Here are just a few you can expect when you get invited to become a VIP:
- VIP Monthly Bonus Codes: most casinos offer monthly promotions to their elite players, including deposit bonuses for tables games and slots. These are awarded on a specific day of the month or days.
- Higher Match Deposits: another popular bonus is deposit matches, which go well over $1000 in free cash from the casino.
- More Free Spins: all VIP players get more free spins and chips from sites to play more games and enjoy the live casino.
- Cashback on Casino Bonus Codes: if you lose enough of your bonus or other casino credits, casinos offer cashback up to a specified amount.
How to Choose a VIP Casino
Since the VIP bonus system is designed for high rollers, you need to be careful about which site you choose. There may be hundreds of casinos out there, but at least 50% are doing shady business. So, to find the best website, we recommend checking these factors:
- Look at the games on offer, and whether there are enough to keep you entertained while you’re playing. We highly recommend RealTime Gaming, Rival, Betsoft, and Pragmatic Play casino games.
- Then, look at the payment methods and what’s offered by the site for new accounts. Also, we recommend looking at the transaction times and comparing them with the banking method timing.
- After that, look at the customer support provided, especially whether it offers Live Chat and at least one email address.
- Check the VIP rewards page for the benefits offered to the select players on each tier of the program. Ideally, these need to be generous, and the wagering requirement information should be listed.
Advantages of VIP Bonus Rewards
Some of the benefits players can look forward to experiencing when they become part of a casino’s VIP bonus program:
- An account manager on Live Chat
- Higher betting and deposit limits
- Exclusive All-Expenses-Paid Getaways
- Quicker withdrawal speeds
- Bigger deposit matches
- The odd real-world items (such as champagne or holidays)
It is important to remember that most casino VIP programs work in tiers, so players will only get access to some of these benefits at higher levels.
How to Become a VIP Player
The process of becoming a VIP player at a US casino site is straightforward. All you need to do is spend a load of cash at a select Internet casino. The problem with this is that not all players will be able to afford to deposit the amount required to enter into the VIP program.
In general, most casino sites expect players to deposit at least $10 000 even to be considered for the program. It doesn’t stop there, though, as players will need to keep making significant deposits to retain their status.
Ultimately, these programs are aimed at elite high roller players who have the money to spend on big bets and potential losses. Another condition to become a VIP player is to regularly bet on casino games, which means that you may qualify based on gambling every day.
Are VIP Casino Bonus Offers Worth It?
In all honesty, no player should ever be making a big deposit directly to qualify for a VIP bonus.
- Firstly, if you make significant deposits, you should be able to afford it.
- Secondly, you should be doing so because you love the thrill of high-stakes gambling and bigger jackpots.
- Thirdly, all VIP bonus offers should be are added rewards players get for being loyal to a specific casino and spending a load of money at the particular site.
Ultimately, don’t bet big to become a VIP player, unless you can comfortably afford. While there may be some exceptional benefits in the program, they aren’t worth it just for the sake of being a VIP.
More Casino Offers
Check out these other casino bonus guides for more rewards: