Wire transfers are among the best ways to fund and manage your real money casino account. The banking method survived the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA) of 2006; proving the methods reliability and safety. Almost all online casinos for US players accept Wire Transfers as a banking method. Here, we explain how to use the method, reasons to use wire transfers; plus, provide you a list of the best casinos in the US that accept Wire Transfers.
What is wire transfer? It is a banking method that uses a third-party wire transfer agent between you and the gambling site. Wire transfers are sometimes referred to as credit transfer. While the banking method is safe to use and has stood up against the UIGEA of 2006, it is by no means without setbacks. These include a banking fee; which isn’t a necessarily exorbitant amount but it is an important factor. Along with the banking fee, processing wire transfers generally takes longer when compared to credit card payments. Both the processing times and the banking fees are associated with the bank that you bank with; thus, these two factors will vary from bank to bank. In addition, these factors are reasons why you should definitely obtain the answers to these questions before to settle on Wire Transfers as your banking method of choice to fund your casino account.
Top Wire Transfer USA Gambling Sites
Reasons to Use Wire Transfers
Below you will find the most common and popular reasons gamblers choose to fund their online casino account with wire transfer:
- Safety & security – there is no denying the safety of this banking method. All wire transfer transactions are processed directly by the bank.
- Transacting in USD – depositing and withdrawing using wire transfer is done so in USD; so, there is no need to concern yourself with currency conversion or the costs associated with it.
- Large sums of money – the banking method is an apt choice for US high rollers as it allows players to move larger sums of money.
- Widely accepted – wire transfer is one of the most common banking methods offered by almost all US online gambling sites.
Making Deposits & Withdrawals with Wire Transfers
Funding your online casino bank account is easy with wire Transfers; check out the steps for withdrawing and depositing below:
Wire Transfer Deposits
- Find out if the casino accepts wire transfers as a banking method
- Log on into your online casino account and head over to the cashier
- Request a deposit using wire transfer; here, you will receive information that you need to save
- Proceed with the wire transfer deposit over the phone or physically at the bank
- Wait for the funds to reflect in your casino bank account (depending on your bank of choice the duration may vary)
Making Withdrawals using Wire Transfers
- As always, log into your casino account and proceed to the cashier
- At the cashier select withdrawals and wire transfers as your withdrawal method
- At this stage, you will need to enter your bank details
- Then, select the amount of money you would like to withdraw
- Double check your information and the amount and click withdraw
- The casino will then process your withdrawal and the money will reflect in your bank account within five to seven working days (the duration will vary and could be longer or shorter)
Wire Transfers are used across the globe and are extremely popular among US gamblers due to the safety aspect. We certainly recommend it as a banking method but ultimately the choice is yours. If you’d like a little more information, check out these banking guides:
- Deposit Methods
- Withdrawal Methods
- American Express Casinos
- Bitcoin Casinos
- Credit Card Casinos
- Debit Card Casinos
- Mastercard Casinos
- Neteller Casinos
- Visa Casinos