Live Hold Em Poker is just one of many great live games for US players to enjoy online. It gives you the thrill of playing your favourite table game with other people from the comfort of your own home. There aren’t many things better than that!
If you love poker, this is a great choice to test your skills against other gamblers. Of course, we have a few steps to playing this type of game. This includes how to play live ultimate hold em and tips to use when playing online. So, read on to find out more about playing this wonderful online poker game.
Best Live Hold Em Poker Casinos
These casinos provide players with the chance to play loads of different live games online. This includes multiple variations of poker, including live dealer ultimate Texas hold em. So, sign up today, claim your bonus and begin playing your favourite gambling game today!
How to Play Live Hold Em
As you may know, Hold Em Poker variants use a standard deck. Each player is dealt two cards during the game. These cards can make up a winning hand when combined with the community cards. In Live Hold Em, players go up against the dealer, not other players. To start playing, you’ll need to open the live casino and join a stream. After that, you’ll need to follow these steps.
Start of Live Ultimate Texas Hold Em
- All players must place a bet, called the ante. You can also place a side bet
- When the Ante is placed, the dealer will shuffle the cards and deal two cards face down to each player
- Then, three more cards are dealt face up for the table
- Once the community cards are revealed, players can raise their bet or fold
- When all players have raised or left, the last two community cards are dealt
- The dealer will then reveal their hand, they will need a pair of fours or better to win
- In the final stage, players will need to make the best hand of their cards and the community cards
Other Live Games at Top US Casinos
There are plenty more games like Live Hold Em, so check out our guides on how to play them. After all, there are too many games to stick to only one at live dealer casinos.
Results are determined by these factors:
- The dealer does not have fours or better, they are disqualified
- If the dealer has a pair of fours, and their hand is better than the players’, all ante and raise bets are forfeit
- If the player’s hand is better, their ante bet will be paid out according to the pay table, but the raise will be one to one
- When the player’s hand ties with the dealer’s, the ante and raise are considered a push
One of our pro tips is to first try out free live Texas hold em poker first before playing for real money. This way you can get used to the game without risking your bankroll.