Sic Bo is an online table game which is very easy to play. The name translates to ‘dice pair’ in Chinese, hence the gameplay is all about dice. If you’ve played roulette before, you should have no trouble picking up the basics of playing sic bo. Learning how to play sic bo online is fairly easy. More so, you can play sic bo for free or play sic bo online real money. This quick guide provides easy steps on how to play the sic bo and win. Read on for more.
Should you want to skip to the real thing, we’ve listed our best sic bo casinos below. You’re probably wondering, why should I learn how to play sic bo? Well, as one of the oldest gambling games in the world, it’s probably got the best reputation for fairness. Instead of rolling the dice from your hand, they’re placed in a ‘cage’ and rolled without interference. Even land-based casinos have these cages operated by a dealer or machine for extra fairness.
Best USA Casinos to Play Sic Bo
|CASINO NAME||WELCOME BONUS||PAYOUT||PLAY CASINO|
100% Up To$4500 Bonus
100% Up To$5000 Bonus
100% Up To$6000 & 200 free spins
100% Up To$4,000 & 150 free spins
100% Up To$2,000 & 120 free spins
100% Up To$4,000 & 120 free spins
100% Up To100% MatchBonus
100% Up To$777 Bonus
How to Play Sic Bo Casino Game
When learning how to play Sic Bo, we recommend trying that you play sic bo for free. This allows players to get to grips with the game and save their cash for later. While learning, follow these simple steps until you’re comfortable with your bets.
- Choose a sic bo variant online.
- Decide on the stakes, high, low, or medium.
- Select your bets (we’ve listed some basic bets below for reference).
- Check all bets before you go any further.
- Spin the dice.
- Claim any winnings.
- Place your bet again or try a new one.
What makes free play so great is the fact that you can also just play sic bo for fun. This makes it a lot less stressful if you’ve been losing a little too much.
Best Way to Play Sic Bo
Sic Bo is a very fast-paced game, and although the sic bo board may look somewhat complicated, the game is simple to play. Just like in the game of roulette, the game starts with the player picking what spot to bet and wait for the result. However, what you need to remember when playing the sic bo game is that long-shots bets have a high house edge. Which is why you need to play conservatively. For your larger bets, you will need to focus mostly on the even money bets.
Sic Bo Bets
There are several bets that can be placed on sic bo. Below we mention five of the best sic bo bets to get you started.
- Even vs Odd – refers to betting on a game resulting in an even or odd number, like in roulette.
- Big vs Small – the total of the dice roll. A big win is considered the total between 11 and 17. While small is the total between 4 and 10.
- Double – a bet more appealing to a larger audience. You can bet on a specific number that will be rolled two times or just on the fact that a double will be rolled.
- Triple – similar to doubles, but here players wager that a triple will be rolled.
- Exact Digits – predicting exactly which numbers will show up on the dice. You’re looking at a massive payout if you do this properly.
How to Play Sic Bo and Win
The ways of in which you play the game of sic bo can vary, however, the rules are simple. Players can pick one or two bets and try to win them a few times in a row. Alternatively, you pick a lot of bets and just hope not to hit the ones you didn’t pick. Our advice to you though will be that you stick to your bankroll and play with small amounts so that you don’t lose it all in one go. In case you don’t strike it lucky while playing Sic Bo live. Remember, the longer the game odds, the bigger the house edge.