Best French Roulette Casinos & Games
As the most sought Roulette variant, it’s easy to see why French roulette is a popular choice at online casinos. With a house edge at 1.35%, French roulette is one of the more profitable options than the other online roulette variations.
So, to find out the best odds for French roulette and how to play it, read our guide. Or, skip ahead to our favorite casinos for online roulette players.
Best French Roulette Casinos
- 500% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300%Match Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300% Up To$6000 & 25 free spins
- 100% Up To$5500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up Bonus
- 400% Up To$5000 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300%Match Sign-up Bonus
- 100% Up To$4000+120 free spinsT&Cs Apply
French Roulette Rules
Two rules apply in French Roulette, and these rules make the game have such a low house edge. If played correctly, you can win big. French roulette is one of the roulette variants that are quite popular among people because your chances of winning are better.
Lar Partage Rule – This rule applies when you have made an even-money wager. If the ball lands on the zero slots, you will get half of your bet money back.
En Prison Rule – This rule is a bit similar to the La Partage rule, and the difference is that when the ball lands in the zero slot and you have made an even-money wager, the house will take your bet. However, they will leave it on the same spot for the next round.
Types of Bets on the French Roulette Table
When you look at the French roulette table, you will notice that it is divided into two sections, which are: group bets and individual numbers. From this, you have the option to choose to make the outside or inside bets.
The single, adjacent numbers and small groups fall on the inside bets, and the large numbers are the outside bets. Below we share the different bets you can place on the roulette table:
- Straight Up Bets – When you place your chips on any single number, they’re called straight up or number bets on one of the 36 numbers.
- Split Bet – Choosing to wager on numbers adjacent to each other. However, you have to put your chips on the line between the numbers.
- Street Bet – When you decide to bet on the three numbers that are in the same row. You place your chips on the line at the end of the row.
- Corner Bet – If you choose to bet on four numbers next to each other, you will place your chips on the corner that the numbers touch.
- Line Bet – This is when you bet on two rows with three numbers. You will put your chips at the corner of the last two numbers so that the bet covers the line.
- Column Bet – Making a bet on an entire column of numbers. Place bets at the end of the column on the French roulette table.
- Dozen Bet – Place a bet on 12 numbers. There three boxes that you can make this bet, which is marked “12P” (numbers from 1 to 12), “12M” (from 13 to 24), and “12D” (from 25 to 36).
- Bet on Colour – This is self-explanatory. It simply means to place bets on either red or black. You put your bet on the red or black diamond in the outside section of the table.
- Bet on Even/Odd – When you choose to bet on odd or even numbers, whichever side you prefer, you can place your chips there.
- Bet on Low/High – Making a bet on the high or low numbers. For the high numbers, you place your bets on the part marked “Manque.” The low numbers in on the “Passe.”
Online French Roulette Payouts
|Real Money Bets||Winning Numbers||Payout||Odds against winning|
|Straight up||Any single number||35:1||36:1|
|Split||any two adjacent numbers||17:1||17.5:1|
|Street||any three horizontal numbers||11:1||11.33:1|
|Corner||any four adjacent numbers in a block||8:1||8.25:1|
|Six line||any six numbers from two horizontal rows||5:1||5.06:1|
|1st column||1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16, 19, 22, 25, 28, 31, 34||2:1||2.5:1|
|2nd column||2, 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35||2:1||2.08:1|
|3rd column||3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36||2:1||2.08:1|
|1st dozen||1 through 12||2:1||2.08:1|
|2nd dozen||13 through 24||2:1||2.08:1|
|3rd dozen||25 through 36||2:1||2.08:1|
|Odd||1, 3, 5, …, 35||1:1||1.05:1|
|Even||2, 4, 6, …, 36||1:1||1.05:1|
|Red||1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 12,|
14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23,
25, 27, 30, 32, 34, 36
|Black||2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11,|
13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24,
26, 28, 29, 31, 33, 35
|1:18||1 to 18||1:1||1.05:1|
|19:36||19 to 36||1:1||1.05:1|
Playing French Roulette at the Best Casinos
Online players can enjoy the French Roulette game from a lot of casinos on the internet. However, if the casino is not regulated, there is no guarantee that you will enjoy playing. Hence, it is best to only play at the top French Roulette casino sites.
The reason is that you will receive the best bonuses, fair gaming, fast payouts, and big jackpots. We help you quickly find the best casino sites where you can enjoy this casino game.
We review the best French roulette casinos to make sure that they meet the criteria to be considered as the best. As a result, you can rest assured knowing that the French roulette casino sites that we list here on our website are safe and regulated. Choose one, sign up for a real money account, and start playing this version of roulette and other online roulette games today! It is also vital to learn the rules of the game too.