Best Golf Betting Sites – How to Make Money on Golf
Golf betting is very popular since there are so many events throughout the year. Golf is also considered to be an age-old sport and boasts the most famous names in sports. With sports stars like Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods, golf is definitely a worldwide game and a vivid sport.
There are several tournaments to bet on including the British Open Golf, the Ryder Cup and also the Four Majors. That is more than enough to keep fans and bettors busy throughout the year. Even though the quality of the game of golf has been under scrutiny through the years, golf is still one of the favorites amongst bettors.
Find a list of the best golf betting websites to wager on your favorite player to win. Our recommended online gambling sites have the most competitive betting odds on golf tournaments. Sign up today and claim a sport betting bonus to extend your bankroll.
Top Golf Gamblings Websites Online
- 500% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300%Match Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300% Up To$6000 & 25 free spins
- 100% Up To$5500 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 250% Up To$2500 Sign-up Bonus
- 400% Up To$5000 Sign-up BonusT&Cs Apply
- 300%Match Sign-up Bonus
- 100% Up To$4000+120 free spinsT&Cs Apply
How Does Golf Betting Work
In 2020, there are a few golf bets that punters typically prefer whenever they bet on a golf competition. Learn how to bet on golf tournaments by following our basic step-by-step guide. Here’s how golf gambling works online:
- Step 1 – Choose an event (e.g. Open Championships or PGA Championship).
- Step 2 – Choose who your player will be (e.g. Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy).
- Step 3 – Set your stake in your currency.
- Step 4 – Place your Bet.
Golf Betting Strategy Online
While it is easy to place a bet on golf, you cannot just wager without employing any strategy beforehand. Looking at the sport’s calendar for the year, you can find countless opportunities to test your golf betting strategies and bet to win. Here’s how you approach your next sports betting wager online:
- Choose an event (US Open, PGA Tour, European Tour).
- Select which markets you want to wager on (moneyline, golf futures, etc).
- Choose a player.
- Set your betting stake.
- Bet and wait for the outcome.
Golf Betting Tips & Rules
There are certain wagering options that bettors have profited from when betting on golf. Our expert tipsters have collected a list of betting tips that have been successful for punters online. Follow our golf betting tips to improve your chances of winning on your next wager. Here’s a list of betting markets that have high payouts online:
- Outright Winner: a wager on the player that will win the event.
- W/O ‘Player X’ Market: Bet on which golf player will win the event after the player’s score is taken out.
- Round Leader Market: a wager on which player will be on top of the leader board at the end of the round
- Place 1st 5/10/20 etc.: place your bet on the chosen player that finishes in the Top 5, 10, 20 etc.
- To Make/Miss Cut: place your wager on the chosen player also making or missing the ‘cut’ of the event.
- Two Chances to Win: a wager on whether one of the two players will win the tournament.
- Match Betting Handicap: place your Bet on which player will attain the lowest score at the end of the tournament after the handicap has been applied.
- Tournament Match Betting: make a wager on which player will attain the highest place at the end of the tournament.
- 18 Hole Betting (2 ball/3ball): place your wager on which golfer will get the lowest score over 18 holes.
- Straight/Dual Forecast: bet on players coming 1st and 2nd in the tournament (either order for dual forecast).
- 36 Hole 3 Balls: place your wager on which golfer will get the bottom score over the first 36 holes of the golf tournament.
Golf Betting Guids
Making huge amounts of money with sports betting can be tough. Also, it can be scary for new bettors who want to get started. However, there are choices available, it can be tough to know where to begin. Golf is great fun and an entertaining sport to play. However, not everyone will find it that way. So, you can watch the highlights instead.