Rogue casinos represent all the bad websites that flooded the internet in the advent of online gambling. It is not always easy to spot rouge casino sites because they know how to pose as real casinos. One of the reasons that some players prefer to visit land-based casinos compared online casinos give is that the industry is full of scams. Despite the fact that internet gambling can have shady business practices, there are steps that players can take to avoid rouge casinos.
In light of that, there are mostly a lot of reputable casino sites online that you can trust, all you need to know where to look. Fortunately, our website has put this guide together to help you know how to avoid rogue casinos and what makes a rogue casino. Check out our recommended casino websites that we’ve thoroughly vetted and ensured that they are safe for US gamblers online.
Top Recommended Safe Online Casinos
What Makes a Rogue Casino?
Different factors contribute to making a casino rogue. Even though it is rare these days, some people will set up an online casino to try and rip people off, and that is another way of a casino being rogue. Some of the things that can make a casino to be considered a rogue casino include:
- Unregulated software
- Rigged casino games
- Bad customer service.
Another way that a casino can fall in the category of rogue casinos is if, they have mismanaged the money that players have deposited into their casino account. It means that the casino would have used the player’s deposit fund to operate the business, thinking that the players are going to lose the money anyway.
Protect Yourself from Rogue Casinos
We want you are our reader and a player of online casino games to have a good online gaming experience. Hence, we want you to protect yourself from rogue casinos that have bad intentions. You may ask yourself how you can do that? Below we have listed ways in which you can avoid rogue casinos:
- Check for casino licensing – All the reputable casinos are regulated by a regulatory commission that confirms that it is operating in whichever jurisdiction. There are regulatory commissions such as Malta, Curacao and the United Kingdom.
- Start Small – By starting small, we mean that when you first sign up at the casino, make a small deposit to test out the casino. In this way you can test out the casino without losing too much of your money should the casino turn out to be rogue.
- Read Casino and Player Discussions – Many people play at various casinos on the internet, and some of them will share experiences they have had. You will be able to identify which casinos are not worth trusting.
- Read Casino Review – Independent and comprehensive reviews are available on the internet about various online casinos. This will help you identify which casinos are commended. Here on our site we also conduct casino reviews and recommend only the best for US players.
More tips & tricks for Americans:
- Casino Guides
- Best Payout Casinos
- Best Odds Casinos
- Betting Systems
- Big Win Casino
- Casino Budget
- Benefits of Casinos
- Cheating Casinos
- Gambling Addiction
- History Of Gambling
- US Gambling Laws
- Gambling Superstitions
- Gambling Tips
- Betting Tips for New Players